Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 25,141 to 25,160 of 96,520

Tyranexx

@BenGrimm: I don't usually mind Zelda minigames too much since some are pretty fun and unique, but I think some are borderline troll fests sometimes. If only so many of them weren't worth playing in the first place....XD

@JackEatsSparrows: I made my mom's sweet meatball recipe this evening for a (very) late holiday gathering because I had some ground beef that I wanted to get rid of. They were a hit! Unfortunately with how this group's humor is, from now at other gatherings they'll go "Hey, Blitzenexx! Did you bring your balls?"

There were raunchier phrases, but as this site is family-friendly....

Also, yes, chicken needs at least some kind of flavoring. Even if it's a single herb or spice.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Knuckles-Fajita
Try this Chicken dish.
Untitled
Hainan Chicken Rice.

The chicken has mild flavour from being steamed, the rice was cooked with chicken broth. Add with soy sauce, slice of cucumbers, simple yet delicious.

Anti-Matter

LadyCharlie

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

Is it boring without being flavoured?

yes.
unflavored chicken hurts my Latina heart. 😢

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

GeoChrome

@Knuckles-Fajita Spicy chicken is some of the best chicken. Chicken gets really bland really fast if it isn’t accompanied by a condiment, spice, or its own juices. Ideally, grilled chicken should have a nice kick to it or just have some flavoring from being cooked in its own juices. For fried chicken, spice and a condiment (mayo is best for this) are pretty much a necessity in order to have a good taste, especially if it’s cheap quality.

Btw, I’m more of a chicken kind of guy than anything else, if you couldn’t tell.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

HobbitGamer

Chicken must be spice. He who controls the spice controls the chicken.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GeoChrome

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Chicken must be spice. He who controls the spice controls the chicken.

This just confirms Southerners are chicken connoisseurs.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Anti-Matter

Lately, i have some unnecessary anxiety in video games. 😞

I have a feeling to get rid my PS4 Slim very soon and with All remaing PS4 games i have due to lost my appetite of the games i really love on PS4. 🙄

Recently, i have anxiety about whether The Sims 4 will be released on Switch or not, almost everyday i keep monitoring from Google, from Youtube to find out the official announcement of The Sims 4 on Switch. At the same time, a nightmare feeling about FF X-2 on Switch will be digital download like PS Vita version keep arousing my mind. 😨

But i have a fond feeling with The Sims 4.
If i completely removed my PS4, i'm afraid it will lead me to regret feeling for Physical release of The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs Bundle that will keep haunting my guilty feeling.

At the same time, i have put my faith on Dragon Quest Builders 2 lately for a supplement or substitute of The Sims 4 if one day i have to let my hype about The Sims 4 go away due to Stinky EA policy. Despite Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 run on 60 fps, i have tried to watch every single Dragon Quest Builders 2 gameplay videos on Switch version with 30 fps, so my eyes will use to see 30 fps gameplay without 60fps eye candy. I did the same thing too with Portal Knights by keep playing the Switch version despite of 30 fps, lower specs and lack of Rainbow Island.

Should i really really Bold with my decision to get rid my PS4 Slim despite i still Love The Sims 4 & Portal Knights PS4 version ? 😞

At this rate, i have a plan to put inside the box my PS4 Slim and All my PS4 games from my shelf on February 2019. I lost my appetite completely with Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD, I rarely to touch my Portal Knights and The Sims 4 PS4 version since 2 months ago. I still have no plan to sell all my PS4 stuffs, just keep waiting the information about The Sims 4 on Switch and probably.... Kingdom Hearts 3 on Switch.

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Knuckles-Fajita If you buy good quality chicken tighs, it has lots of flavour. Skin on also helps. And free range as well.

Octane

Octane

@Anti-Matter At this point it just feels you're putting silly restrictions on yourself. Why not enjoy The Sims 4 while you can? You already paid for it anyway, and the PS4 is just a box that plays games, like any other console.

Octane

Matthew010

@Anti-Matter I really think you should keep your PS4, at least for now. In my opinion, The Sims 4 isn't likely to come to Switch and neither are any mainline Kingdom Hearts games. Personally, I don't see why you would get rid of your PS4 if there are still games on you like or used to like and might want to play again sometime.

Matthew010

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter just sell the PS4 if it makes you happy or give it away to friends or family

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Late

My mother just sent me a photo of a drawing I made when I was ~6 years old. It features the first 150 Pokémon and it's been missing for over 10 years. I'm so glad it was finally found. I have fond memories of drawing it and it was on my wall for years. I'm going to visit my family next week and scan it/take pictures of it and post them here and/or to the art thread.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Matthew010

I've just found out my Wii can play GameCube games and I have a few questions.
1. Do I need a Memory Unit? I've seen online people say that you need a memory unit to play GCN games on the Wii. I never had a GameCube, so do I need one?
2. Do I need an original GameCube controller or do the Switch Smash ones work? Can I use either the Switch, Wii U or Wii GameCube contollers or do I need an original GameCube one?

Thanks!

Edited on by Matthew010

Matthew010

1UP_MARIO

@Matthew010 1 you need a memory card. Third party cards are cheap. If you have a softmodded Wii then you won’t need them.

2 gamecube controllers which has the gamecube port on the end. Smash Wii u and switch controllers work if they have the gamecube port

Anti-Matter

@Matthew010
I have some Gamecube games and i played them on my Wii. So....

1. You need a Gamecube Memory card to save your data. I used the 2043 block third party Gamecube memory card, white color and working really fine since i bought on year 2017.

2. You NEED a Gamecube controller to play Gamecube games on Wii. Mine is very Limited edition Purple on Top with Clear on the Backside. 🤓
And... You Cannot use Switch Pro Controller / Wiimote / Joy Cons to play Gamecube games. 😅
You need Gamecube controller for Wii U with gamecube port to play Gamecube games on Wii.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Matthew010
Remember, the Mini version of NES, SNES Cannot play the actual cartridges.
Wii Mini itself was even worse than First model Wii.

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Matthew010 I think the mini will come in the next 10 - 12 years. The n64 mini hasn’t come out and I don’t think it’s coming out any time soon

Matthew010

@Anti-Matter Yes, but what I was thinking was that a Mini GameCube would have 20(ish) of the best GameCube games (Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion etc.)

Matthew010

Matthew010

@1UP_MARIO To be honest, I'm ok with waiting at least a few more years. Buying a controller , memory card and all the games could start to get pricey quickly.

Matthew010

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic