Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 25,141 to 25,160 of 36,475

Knuckles-Fajita

Chest pain at work today and needed to cry on my lunch break, where I flat out left the building for an hour.

On Tuesday, another supervisor had a go at me for something that happened on my day off.

Today, said one asked me to do a load of work to ensure he didn't have to do it tomorrow, which my supervisor said no, stuff that, which likely means I'll be blamed for that going forward as well.

Customer complaints, very unwarranted ones at that, keep happening, and its pushing me further away and making me more and more nervous to even move on the shop floor.

All of this combined means I honestly can't keep doing this job. I really feel as though I can't.

Management has to learn to communicate with each other and better communicate with the other staff like myself to ensure the place runs as well as possible, but they consistently fail, and other staff have noted how I'm feeling is getting exponentially worse, and they see the reasons why.

Turns out the company doesnt have a structural blueprint for a store this size. So the only way to get to payroll, HR, whatever...is via my manager. No other member of management can.

My manager isnt the problem. He has to do everything in the store himself. He cant possibly see everything. But everyone from him downwards excluding my supervisor and new floor manager are the problem.

Edited on by Knuckles-Fajita

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Fooligan

@Knuckles-Fajita The holiday season makes a stressful job even more stressful (happiest time of the year? Yeah right). I think if you were doing okay the past few months then just stick it out for the next couple weeks and things will get back to normal. You got this. 👊

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

gcunit

Shameful disclaimer: the only Resident Evil game I've played is RE4 (beat on my Gamecube many years ago).

I want to play the early games, so I've bought Zero for Gamecube and intend to get RE too. Question is, should I play RE first or Zero?

Normally I like to play in the order they were released.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

HobbitGamer

Super Best Friends: Christmas Bacon Bonanza starts in 8 minutes. Followed by presents and Smash.

But the bacon is the best part.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Dang it !
Something happened to my PC. 😥
My PC tends to Randomly Freezes since last month and i have very important projects during December 2018.
The freezes were Unpredictable.
Sometimes it frozen when i just only drag my mouse a little bit, like a Time Bomb.
I have to restart my PC by force and re-open my projects.
Yesterday was smooth sailing, no random freezes, but today i caught 2 - 3 Random freezes.
At this point, after i finished my project, i think i want to move on to Laptop since i just only use computer for Drawing, Typing, Watching & listening to videos / MP3s. PC for me just wasting the electricity, less reliable and take a lot of space in my opinion.
Right now, i'm doing my Calendar projects, but I have to be prepared by Heart Shocking whenever the Random Freezes sympthom suddenly occured. 🤕😱

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Vinny

Had a tiny bag of Oreo Minis. They're like regular oreos but tiny.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

HobbitGamer

Nerd friends are great. So here’s the material results of the bonanza;
Fox Amiibo
Lucas Amiibo
$20 eShop card
Batman socks
Batman & Robin graphic novel

I already know I’m gonna be downloading Grim Fandango on sale!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Delibheel wrote:

I had a steak sandwich for breakfast. It's so very United States 😀

It was very good. And well priced considering everything.

The best part: I didn't accidentally order something with cheese. Today should be a better day.

Are you on your Disney trip?

Steak sandwiches are, indeed, very much USA. XD They definitely pushed the whole Philly Cheesesteak thing when I was in Philadelphia.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

Untitled

LOL 😆

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Link-Hero

@Anti-Matter
That is one huge nope for me. Do not the monstrosity of a design that is the original 2DS to ever come back. It's funny, yes, but I just do not want Nintendo to ever go back to that look ever again.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Anti-Matter wrote:

Untitled

LOL 😆

This is entertaining enough that I'd try a demo unit at least. XD But that design and a bias for the clamshell design is what kept me away from the normal 2DS.

@Delibheel: Have fun! I'd kinda like to go back to Disneyland someday (It's been over a decade) but Florida is slightly easier and cheaper to get to from here....

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

Oh, about travelling outside, please beware when you want to visit Indonesia ! ⚠️

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/23/world/asia/tsunami-indones...

Yesterday there was an eruption of Mini Krakatau volcano caused a Devastated Tsunami, swept hundreds peoples and destroyed everything nearby at Banten, Sunda strait.

Moreover, there was a concert held by Seventeen group (Indonesia band) that was suddenly destroyed by Tsunami wave from behind the concert stage. It was recorded clearly from someone who kept recording the concert. It was really Horrified ! 😱😰

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic