Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 25,101 to 25,120 of 31,739

Tyranexx

@Ryu_Niiyama: I'll be changing my username back when my 90 days are up. Maybe sooner if one of the mods would be so kind in mid-January or something.

I 100% agree on the slaw. I can tolerate Mayo as long as I can't really taste it, but most slaw has way too much of it IMO. I can tolerate vinegar-based better, but it still doesn't thrill me.

As for the barbecue, I suppose I can't part you with something that you begged for. I know what it's like to try to get food from the parentals sometimes....At least I have mom's meatball recipe.

@ReaderRagFihs: I'd take a healthy diet of holiday classics like Home Alone 1 & 2, all versions of The Grinch, The Santa Claus, Jingle All The Way, and I'll Be Home For Christmas over any of those.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Mega Man X (SNES Classic), Kirby Super Star (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

HobbitGamer

@Blitzenexx Don’t forget about the best Christmas movie, Die Hard.
@Ryu_Niiyama vinegar slaw is great cause you taste the produce. I like it crunchy, too

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ryu_Niiyama

Welp one barbecue sandwich and a bottle of root beer later and the world is splendid.

Never been big on holiday movies myself. I always liked to unplug around holiday time to enjoy the solstice. Plus my dad was notorious for waking me up at 12:01 so I always went to bed super early just so I could get some sleep.

I did like home alone though. Other than that I usually read more during the break.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

ReaderRagfish

Uh oh... it's that time of the week again...

Snowboard Kids time.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

NEStalgia

@Blitzenexx What I'm tired of is the TV commercials with....the song sounds the same on every commercial....what is the name of that...style...that whatever....every singer sounds the same. They have this weird imaginary accent that's almost Icelandic but they're from San Diego and Queens and have no foreign accent. Always a female singer, guitar and/or ukulele....and their voices all sound the same! The tone is the same! The lyrics are all nonsensically the same! The weird non-accent is the same. Even Katy Perry's "Christmas" song now has this sound....what is it, where did it come from, what is it called, and how much kerosene do I need to kill it?

@Ryu_Niiyama "I did like Home Alone though" "Mayo Coleslaw is gross"
Of all the uncivil, unsociable, indecent things to tell people in a public space.......we don't need to know about your freaky ideas. Don't tell me I need to put you on my ignore list..........Moooodds! Offensive posting here!!

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

Changing it up, playing some ARK on my lunch break.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ryu_Niiyama

@NEStalgia That's me, bucking the trend...or being a normal southerner I guess. What did cabbage do to you that you have to torture it with Mayo?

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

NEStalgia

@Ryu_Niiyama Mayo is the only true condiment. I fought long and hard to earn the right to declare that truth. You got a problem with that, yo?
Untitled

NEStalgia

Ryu_Niiyama

@NEStalgia I don't understand your vernacular...

I am so ready for Saturday. Just let this week be over.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

NEStalgia

@Ryu_Niiyama Hey, no sour grapes just because you're on Team Marina. Losers are people too.

NEStalgia

Vinny

My mother loves Bad Santa. Only christmas movie she can stand, apparently.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

@NEStalgia: Commercials are one of the reasons why I don't miss normal TV! Most Christmas ads are repeated ad nauseum.

The YouTube app on my phone has gotten more aggressive with advertising though.

One. More. Day. Come to me long weekend!

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Mega Man X (SNES Classic), Kirby Super Star (SNES Classic)

Vinny

Breaking news: Undertale 2 confirmed SouljaGame exclusive. Sony, Nintendo and MS have gone bankrupt soon after this announcement.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Ryu_Niiyama

@JackEatsSparrows Nah, I don't drink.

@NEStalgia I-ma Luigi, I-ma number one!
Untitled

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

Tyranexx

PolarExperience wrote:

Blitzenexx wrote:

Commercials are one of the reasons why I don't miss normal TV and Hulu!

That's another platform I'll be staying away from then. Ads are understandable for free media. I feel like if you pay for a service, then the ads should be borderline non-existent.

ogo79

buss dat yoke!
Untitled

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

@Blitzenexx That’s the reason I’m always a season behind on Walking Dead. I could log in with my provider and watch on the AMC website, but there’s commercial breaks even then. So I wait till they’re on Netflix.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic