Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 25,081 to 25,100 of 96,503

HobbitGamer

Unless you want to play water polo. Or find a polo shirt. Or contract polio. 😜

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

Apparently the Tiny Arcades (the one I bought with Ms Pac-Man) come with four games included in every unit (pacman, ms pacman, galaxian, space invaders), and you can do a small hack to make it play any of the four.

I'm tempted to try it. But then again, I don't particularly want to play the other games. So I won't.

Edit: As an update to my money wasting woes, I ended up getting this one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Blitzenexx Never even saw a single episode of Breaking Bad, or its spin-off. And I'm pretty much of the same mind, where it concerns what I watch and when I watch it. I've got some wildly varying tastes, (even watched and/or followed some soaps at times), which go from sci-fi to horror to comedy to whatever genre, but never in the order and/or time scale that others are watching them.

Well, that is: unless my friends invite me to go to the cinema...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Talk about throwing a curve ball...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

HobbitGamer

I feel like I really need to share this redacted inter-office email with you all...

-BEGIN-

To:[Administrative Office]

Someone sent a thermometer to [Counseling Center]/[Site Manager] via inter-office mail and she doesn’t know what it is for.

Could whoever sent it please let her know what it is for? If it accidentally went in an envelope to her and should have gone somewhere else, can you please let her know that?

Thanks!!

-END-

.....Now, I'm sure that the reasonable person would think "Oh, that's a random occurance, and the question makes sense". But to anyone on this distribution list, and the Site Manager themselves, the first thought should be "Maybe I should ask my nurse staff if they requested a new thermometer, or my safety officer if got a replacement for the first aid kit".
My thought, being all-too-familiar with the thought processes of some staff is simply "...is she confused because she doesn't know what a thermometer does?"

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@Delibheel I've never bought a Funko figure before, but yesterday my KH3 Mystery Box arrived, and I have to admit the giant Funko Pop Sora is incredibly awesome.

NEStalgia

Eel

@ThanosReXXX I figured, if I'm gonna pay for an overpriced piece of primitive technology, I might as well get one that actually works as a game.

And it plays the song.

@NEStalgia I've bought one Funko, but I do have a few I got as gifts.

I wish I could get the Ian Malcolm (wounded) one, it's like the most random thing to make a funko out of, but at the same time it makes so much sense.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

I didn't know that Ian Malcom funko was a thing, but now I need it in my life!
And the Tetris theme is always wonderful.

#MudStrongs

AxeltheBuizel

@Delibheel wait it's hard to find? I found one in EB Games (the Canadian equivalent to GameStop.) At regular price a few weeks ago just sitting out there. I didn't buy it because I don't collect those but I didn't realize it was rare or anything, so I just kinda passed it over.

Edited on by AxeltheBuizel

AxeltheBuizel

Eel

I couldn't find it in any Target this last vacation (the store it's supposedly exclusive to in the US). And the ones I could find online that ship to Mexico are resellers asking for way more money than it's worth.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

AxeltheBuizel

Maybe it's not an exclusive in Canada since Target doesn't exist here? And it'd probably be more common as a result. Then again he of EB Games now is just Funko figure so I'd image they'd have every one under the sun. They have a larger Funko section them for Nintendo stuff!

AxeltheBuizel

DannyBoi

I could really do with a direct about now:(.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX: Oh, I definitely will go and see movies if asked. I have a rule that it can't have a previous movie that I haven't seen unless it has absolutely no bearing on the plot. I'm pretty good at keeping to this rule with all but the Marvel Cinematic Universe; I've seen a hodgepodge of them, and not necessarily in the proper order half the time.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel My thoughts exactly, but earlier, you said you just wanted to collect them, not play them, hence me calling it a curve ball...

@Blitzenexx Oh dear, that's a definite no-no in my universe. Seen all the Marvel movies in the right order, and most of them soon as they hit the cinemas.

Eel

@ThanosReXXX well, I do like Tetris too! And I don't have any gimmicky Tetris merch either.

Don't worry though, I still have the Pacman one in my wish list. If they release the color one, or it goes down in price, I'll get it too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Vinny

John Wick Chapter 3 is looking great.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

BenGrimm

Liking the look of Mysterio, glad they went with the fish bowl.

BenGrimm

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX: I intend to watch them in the proper order at some point....The question is when. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SheldonRandoms

AxeltheBuizel wrote:

Maybe it's not an exclusive in Canada since Target doesn't exist here? And it'd probably be more common as a result. Then again he of EB Games now is just Funko figure so I'd image they'd have every one under the sun. They have a larger Funko section them for Nintendo stuff!

If it's exclusive to Target in the US, then it's usually an exclusive somewhere else in Canada. Never saw the wounded one in my local Target since my local Target's funko section is a mess. Instead of restocking them, funko decided it was best to make a version with Deadpool.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic