Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,921 to 24,940 of 31,739

Joeynator3000

I uploaded to Twitter for 4 hours ago, I was hoping Alex (or anyone really, lol) would've responded to it by now. TwT

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

BrainOfGrimlock

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@NEStalgia A tactics RPG with Pokemon

Yeah yeah, that’s how it was innocently suggested to me ‘all’ those years ago, 120+ hours later... >sobs<

Quite possibly the best pokemon game no-one has played. And i’m not playing it now, honest.

BrainOfGrimlock

BrainOfGrimlock

@HobbitGamer nuh-uh-uh... My Mewtwo wielding Kenshin/Articuno training Mitsuhide makes me super strong!?

Yes, I need help. And more Conquest.

BrainOfGrimlock

Tyranexx

@NEStalgia: ...And how is it legal to scam someone using social engineering?

PolarExperience wrote:

I had to fall to lose it all.
But in the end, it doesn’t even matter.

I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard I try....

BrainOfGrimlock wrote:

Yes, I need help. And more Conquest.

Untitled

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Mega Man X (SNES Classic), Kirby Super Star (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

BrainOfGrimlock

@Blitzenexx Ha! I’ve played the absolute plop out of that one too - fire emblem is another of my addictions, but one at least i’m hoping to leave until 3 houses next year!

BrainOfGrimlock

Tyranexx

@BrainOfGrimlock: I'm behind on the FE series as well. As for Fates, Conquest is unfortunately the only version I've played. I hope to get around to Birthright at some point.

Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Mega Man X (SNES Classic), Kirby Super Star (SNES Classic)

ReaderRagfish

I've only played the GBA games and Shadow Dragon

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

BrainOfGrimlock

@Blitzenexx they’re all very worth it imo. I’ve seen all of the Fates titles get a fair bit of criticism (and even hate), but i could give two poo’s - i love all of them tbh, revelations maybe most of all just for the ‘complete’ nature of it

BrainOfGrimlock

BrainOfGrimlock

@ReaderRagfish i’d be hard pressed to say whether i prefer the older titles or new - I definitely think the battles in the older games is better? But then i really like the newer ones too...

I got sacred stones in the ambassador program - if i could xfer that to my XL without jumping through hoops (or even better, play it on my switch) then i’d give that a play again in a heartbeat.

Of course there’s also advance wars that’s well overdue a port (why only wii-u? Why?!)!

BrainOfGrimlock

ReaderRagfish

@BrainOfGrimlock I never get tired of those GBA battle animations. So smooth...

Advance Wars is great too. It's the biggest reason I wanted to get my Gameboy Player working, so I didn't have to huddle 4 people around one GBA.

Tyranexx

I keep meaning to try the first Advance Wars. I hope it's not too modern for my liking. I tend to prefer fantasy settings.

@BrainOfGrimlock: I've been on the fence about Revelation TBH; I've read that the whole experience is, by most counts, kind of so-so...plus I'm not sold on the DLC-onlu aspect of it. While I really enjoyed the characters and maps (loved many of them) in Conquest, I kind of agree that the story was a bit meh....I didn't think it was as bad as some let on though.

As for the crowd complaining about the waifu censoring, I could care less. That's not what I play FE for.

In order, I've played Awakening, Shadow Dragon, FE7/Blazing Blade, and Conquest so far. Sacred Stones (VC) and Echoes are both backlogged currently.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Morpheel

I technically own four different mainline Fire Emblem games and haven't gotten very far in any of them.

I guess it's really not my kind of game.

I did love FE Warriors, and regularly play FE Heroes though. So maybe I'm a fake fan.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AxeltheCorvikni

I might finally get Starlink soon. It's been a game I've been wanting to play ever since I've heard of it, and my local Toys R Us is doing a buy one get one half off sale on a ton of things in store and Starlink is one of them. Weirdly most other video games aren't included in this sale, it's only Ubisoft stuff. I also might use this to get this really neat Lego model of the Hogwarts Express too, as it's included in the sale. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and the Express looks like a neat little thing to display. At this point I'm practically flooding my house with plastic!

Dang it my name's too long

ReaderRagfish

AxeltheBuizel wrote:

and my local Toys R Us

Wait, you still have a Toys R Us? I thought they all closed down last summer. Mine did, at least.

HobbitGamer

@AxeltheBuizel I’m more amazed that you have a Toys R Us... Are you a time traveler?? Take me with you, Marty.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@AxeltheBuizel That’s far less exciting of an explanation than I envisioned. 😛

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

AxeltheCorvikni

@HobbitGamer yeah as far as I know Toys R Us only closed in the USA. Not surprising considering the ones I've been to in there have been generally lower quality then the ones in Canada. At least I was able to get a Palutena Amiibo for 2 dollars when they closed down.

Dang it my name's too long

HobbitGamer

@AxeltheBuizel They were pretty sad over the past few years. Dimmer lighting, inventory issues, the empty warehouse feel. I got a Ness amiibo for $3 and Chibi Robo: Ziplash with amiibo for $2 before the one in Savannah closed early this summer.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic