Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,861 to 24,880 of 96,484

ThanosReXXX

@GyroZeppeli Good to see that we were able to iron out all the misunderstandings in that other, now locked thread.
And I can respect people that can handle a bit of criticism and also see the upside of it, so kudos for that.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

GeoChrome

@ThanosReXXX I was kind of worried that the thread would be locked before I said everything that needed to be said. Glad that I got to, though. Your emoji suggestion is the best thing since sliced thread Before you ask, I know that joke was awful. It’s my specialty.

Edited on by GeoChrome

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

ThanosReXXX

@GyroZeppeli Haha, welcome to the club. You should hear some of our jokes: you wouldn't stand out too much, trust me.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

GeoChrome

I just remembered that I went to Houston Comic-Con about 2-3 years ago. It was pretty fun there, they gave stuff from Free Comic Book Day, there was a ton of cosplay, and the deals there were pretty good. I picked up a Scribblenauts Unmasked comic and a display figure, which is actually really high quality. It’s made by a company called Carbonation Toys, from the line FizzKids (which is their only product). I only got a chihuahua one at the con, but I picked up a cat one later.

Untitled

Edited on by GeoChrome

Heavyarms55

(this didn't seem worthy of a post)

How does Nintendo's eshop work in Europe? I have a Japanese and an American account and I was thinking about making a European account of some sort. Is it divided by country, or blocks of countries? Is it like EU and then non-EU countries individually?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

gcunit

@ThanosReXXX You have a fellow appreciater of Metal Jesus Rocks videos in me my friend. As someone who never owned a handheld until the New 3DS, and is effectively playing catchup (very badly I might add) on 25+ years of console gaming, I've watched all of his hidden gem and most of his buyers guide videos. I really like his presentation style and positivity, and I've bought several games off the back of his recommendations. His is the only gaming channel I can say I've listened to and gone back to for more.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Haruki_NLI

So after an entire bottle of Famous Grouse (and a bit of Bells) I wake up remembering why I dont drink.

I also should have looked up how Star heavy Super Mario Party is because we all got absolutely plastered

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

ogo79

Andrew_R_2000 wrote:

@ogo79 are there any more onion rings than that!? one doesn't satisfy me!!

thats all thats left. since yer acting like a greedy pig, i think ill eat the last one too. i tried to save you one but no. people get greedy.

GyroZeppeli wrote:

@Andrew_R_2000 I called dibs first.

On a somewhat separate note, Whataburger has some pretty good onion rings.

whataburger is great. eating that all my life.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

LOL
Right now I'm shaking my Wii Nunchuck during playing Gold's Gym Cardio Workout Wii (Punching sandbag training, I set on 20 minutes so I can get at least 2500 punches) while typing this comment. 😆

Psst... I'm "cheating" during punching sandbag training. 😛

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@gcunit Thanks. I can understand his channel and/or way of presenting isn't for everyone, though, so it doesn't bother me that not everyone likes the same channels as me. And as I said, I also like some other channels. Used to watch quite a lot of channels, but dialed it down a bit, seeing as you only have so many hours in the day, and in the not too distant past, I've lost more than one evening to YouTube, which I'm almost sure is something that has happened to most of us, on more than one occasion...

@Knuckles-Fajita If it took you an entire bottle to remember, then there's something seriously wrong...
So, you did the drinking game then, huh? One down the hatch for every star, fellas.... >hic!<

Wait, what? WHAT??? @Anti-Matter was CHEATING??? Imagine that...
Or perhaps I should use your own words: "play fair, cheating is SUCK"
(which, by the way, is not proper English)

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Phew....
I have finished playing Gold Gym Cardio Workout Wii by accumulating more than 5500 punches from punching sandbag training. 😅
Untitled

Actually...
I was "cheating" by keep my right hand shaking my Nunchuck with my elbow on my right thigh while my attention on my smartphone to watch America's Next Top Model episodes from YouTube to kill the 20 minutes doing the repetitive chores. 😆

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Haruki_NLI

@ThanosReXXX Yeah there were about 10+ stars in play from what I remember. 20 turn game too.

Ugh

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Tyranexx

I just spent the past hour shoveling my driveway. The precipitation seems (mostly) done for now. Area totals are spotty, but they're currently ranging from 5-7 inches (or roughly 12.5 to 17 centimeters). We're due for a little more before tomorrow morning though.

In the meantime....I've trounced Goht three times today, received a fully upgraded sword in MM 3D, and learned why you should never tick off Middle-Earth's Ents.

Now I'm off to prepare some baked salmon and do some much-needed dishes.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SheldonRandoms

This is the reason why people want to add Waluigi to SMASH the periodic table by adding a new element named after him.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GeoChrome

@CurryPowderKeg79 Hacking and modding games really is a legal gray area. It’s not good for the site.

BenGrimm

Kind of random but what’s happened to Cobalt? Not seen him post for a while and kind of miss his take on things.

BenGrimm

Heavyarms55

Darn you @ReaderRagfihs I wanted to comment on the This or That thread but that question MUST be answered by @Anti-Matter !!!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic