Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,841 to 24,860 of 25,111

Link-Hero

I don't think I have to say this, but for anyone that has not seen the Avengers 4 trailer, do not watch it if you somehow haven't seen Infinity War yet as they very quickly get into spoilers for the movie.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

ThanosReXXX

the_shpydar wrote:

I too need to get the 360-gen game, but since my 360 hasn't been plugged in to my TV since i bought the Switch (not enough HDMI TV-ports!), my Xbox/360 purchasing has died.

@the_shpydar Well, the solution is pretty simple: an HDMI hub.

I use one myself as well. Bought it for less than $10, so it was most definitely worth it.

By the way, don't know if you have an Xbox One as well, because they did release Splatterhouse Remastered on that console. (also out on PS4)

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: TheRealThanos

ThanosReXXX

I think it's so weird that everyone is calling it 'Avengers 4', when in reality, it's Infinity War part 2, aka Avengers 3 part 2, much like with the other movies that were in two parts. There aren't any 4-part cycles in the MCU (yet, unless rumors of a fourth Iron Man movie are to be believed).

The story about Thanos and the Infinity War saga, and the dozens upon dozens of characters involved, was simply WAY too big/expansive to cram into a single movie, otherwise they would have had to cut out so much, that the story would have been completely butchered, so they simply divided/spread it across two feature films.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Delibheel

Much easier than saying Avengers Part 3: Infinity War Part 2

Edited on by Delibheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

PolarExperience

@ThanosReXXX There’s also the real name of Avengers: Endgame.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, classic rock, and some other things: https://soundcloud.com/polar-experience/sets/nani

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

ThanosReXXX

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel [email protected]
They should have just called it: Avengers: Infinity War pt. 2 - Endgame.

Delibheel

Avengers 3: Infinity Wars Part 2: Endgame Chapter 1

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

PolarExperience

Delibheel wrote:

Avengers 3: Infinity Wars Part 2: Endgame Chapter 1: The Movie: Uncut Edition: The Video Game For Nintendo Switch: Director's Cut Deluxe, now with all previous post-credit scenes included as mini-games: Includes Co-op Mode: Party Pack: Introducing New Funky Mode: Definitive Edition + Season Pass

Edited on by PolarExperience

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, classic rock, and some other things: https://soundcloud.com/polar-experience/sets/nani

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Delibheel

: The Video Game For Nintendo Switch

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel : Director's Cut Deluxe, now with all previous post-credit scenes included as mini-games...

Blitzenexx

O_O Everyone is changing their names. I don't know who anyone is anymore! /fakeDrama

HobbitGamer wrote:

I’m stuck in front of someone that’s spouting nonsense. “All of Mexico is banned from selling Nintendo products because they released Smash days early”
And “BotW and Odyssey are the most overrated games. “

Wow, the basement internet crawlers do surface occasionally. I wonder if they treat IRL like a RPG?

Hope you're enjoying your Smash everyone!

@HobbitGamer: Thanks for the kind words. I'm definitely feeling better today. It's not fun walking around with a mental midget hitting the right side of your skull with a sledgehammer. It's been awhile since I've had a bona fide migraine.

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Wii U VC), Majora's Mask 3D

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

AxeltheBuizel

HobbitGamer wrote:

I’m stuck in front of someone that’s spouting nonsense. “All of Mexico is banned from selling Nintendo products because they released Smash days early”
And “BotW and Odyssey are the most overrated games. “

So was he there to buy the game or just complain about how much he hates Nintendo? Because honestly he doesn't seem like the kind of person that would appreciate Smash.

Alpha 2 is the best Street Fighter and that's a fact~

DannyBoi

Soulja boy is making a games console. This will be funny!

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

BlueOcean

Can't someone love Nintendo and not love Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey?

BlueOcean

AxeltheBuizel

@BlueOcean Yeah, but you don't need to let the whole world know your opinion.

Delibheel

Don't you love when a query has like five or more Joins that exponentially slow it down, and they don't have any practical use?

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

AxeltheBuizel

@BlueOcean I guess not, but I don't go yelling in public about how I didn't like Metroid Prime Blast Ball.

Delibheel

We don't really know if this person was "yelling in public" though...

For all we know, they were just talking with another human being.

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic