Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,461 to 24,480 of 96,490

GeoChrome

Delibheel wrote:

And then the mod broke the chain.

Without a rhyme.

But all the users wanted to do it another time.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

GeoChrome

What’s your favorite Dr. Seuss Book? Mine is Hop on Pop.

GeoChrome

@ReaderRagfihs My elementary school cafeteria did the same thing. It’s hard to try new things when what you are supposed to be eating is puke green and you have an egg intolerance.

Edited on by GeoChrome

Tyranexx

Chicken eggs can come in green shells, y'know.

Ironically both Green Eggs and Ham and The Cat In The Hat were my favs.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

GeoChrome

I actually didn’t remember what was in Hop on Pop before today, but now it really is my favorite Dr. Seuss book.

Anti-Matter

Here in Indonesia is also well known as Green Chili Fried Rice.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Eel

Mexicans eat a lot of green things.

As for Dr Seuss, I've never really read any of the books. And I doubt they'd have much of an effect on me now than I'm a cynical adult.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GeoChrome

@Delibheel Not necessarily fruits or vegetables, correct? I live in a Hispanic household, and I’ve seen plenty of green processed stuff. Let’s just say I’m not very fond of it.
And not to diss Dr. Seuss, but his books are really just filled with morals that kids forget and don’t really follow until they are older.

Edited on by GeoChrome

GeoChrome

Not arguing that the natural stuff is a majority, of course it’ll be most common for green food to be a fruit or vegetable. That’s just not always the case, i.e. making a sauce from herbs.

Edited on by GeoChrome

GeoChrome

Herbs aren’t vegetables though. 🤔

Octane

Herbs are plant meat.

Octane

HobbitGamer

Bleeders
Squishies
Leaves

There’s the breakdown.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Alantor28

Apparently, BlueOcean accused me of being a troll and hater of the Xbox One and Wii U. I tried to tell him that I like the Wii U, but I agree with the people who say it has a lot of flaws, but he accuses me of being a hater and troll and claims that I am a hater. Maybe I should add him to my ignore list to avoid causing a fight.

I tried to tell him that I don't hate the Wii U and stuff, but I think it has a lot of flaws and he gets defensive about it, calling me a troll or hater.

Edit: I apologized to BlueOcean and I said to him that we should forget about our arguments about the Wii U and respect each others' opinions.

Edited on by Alantor28

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

Vinny

Excitebots is really Wiinderrated.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Banjo-

Alantor28 wrote:

Apparently, BlueOcean accused me of being a troll and hater of the Xbox One and Wii U. I tried to tell him that I like the Wii U, but I agree with the people who say it has a lot of flaws, but he accuses me of being a hater and troll and claims that I am a hater. Maybe I should add him to my ignore list to avoid causing a fight.

I tried to tell him that I don't hate the Wii U and stuff, but I think it has a lot of flaws and he gets defensive about it, calling me a troll or hater.

Edit: I apologized to BlueOcean and I said to him that we should forget about our arguments about the Wii U and respect each others' opinions.

I don't usually read this thread and you did not @me, I only came here because I saw that @ReaderRagfihs said something and yes you ReaderRagfihs are one of my favourite posters.

This was my last reply on the thread:

Okay, nice to hear that. I don't hate the Switch at all. I think it's cool and the biggest selling point is that it is portable although if I want to play outside I think a 3DS is more appropriate but that's just me, other people are fine taking the Switch everywhere and I understand it.

You don't have to bash the Xbox One or the Wii U to defend the Switch, the Switch doesn't need to be defended, it's doing well commercially. Many people love Wii U. You don't have the Xbox One and from the outside you have that distorted perception that it only has "shooters and crud", just know that it's a great platform to play on with tons of games and genres and many Nintendo fans have an Xbox, myself included. After all, how could I live without Rare Replay? Xbox is not anti-Nintendo, Nintendo and Microsoft are working together in some projects like Minecraft. Rocket League and Fortnite are also cross-play. I love Nintendo and I love Microsoft. Of course I accept your apologies, do not worry! And thank you for opening your mind.

I didn't want to bother you and I apologise too if I said anything that offended you.

Banjo-

Vinny

@ReaderRagfihs It's a very unique game, all the cars are robots shaped like insects and your objective is to earn a lot of points by doing tricks. It's only controlled by motion, but it works well.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic