Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

Dark-Luigi wrote:

3D WORLD FOR THE WIN==!!!!

that one too! looked better than I'd imagine!

BUT FOR ME KIRBY IS No.1

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Super Mario 3D World is actually stating to look very creative! SM3DW is about as different from SM3DL as SMB2 was from SMB, from what I've seen so far!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yup it looked like a whole new game. and that's a great thing! lately mario games started to tend to look the same even when they're completely different....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KingDunsparce

Super Mario 3D World. Before I was still going to get it, but I couldn't help being a bit disappointed. I knew it would be fun though.
Now, wow. I think I'm going to go and preorder it this afternoon! It looks so good!
As for Kirby, I should probably wait until I finish with all of what Return to Dreamland has to offer first. It looks great though.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku" rel="nofollow">@Gioku wrote:

Nintendo Direct days sure are fun.

you're not the only one to think like this! I mean even non-ND related things happen in ND days, for the gaming world at least!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: I would have one, but there's just one problem: money. I'm lucky to have so many 3DS games...

Also, I suggest all you guys turn the links in your signatures into bitmarks! You can track how many times they've been clicked on that way. It's kinda fun to see how often people are clicking on your signature.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku bitmarks huh? sounds cool!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

I'm trying with the Chit-Chat Crew link to test(I have no other link I'd like to share right now )

FINALLY!!! my keyboard stopped opening the calculator every time I press the refresh button!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku cool!

tomorrow might be either a super happy day or a day of the pokémon No.44... to me. it's the deadline for the robot and my group is with a small comunication problem... no one's telling if the robot's working or not... maybe only the programmer knows... and it's 10 or 0... it's worth 30% of all my grades this semester(except for three subjects, all math related) I'm really scared right now....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I dunno... I'm just so happy today! Makes me wanna soak up some sun...

...and shake, rattle, and roll...
...I hope this good feeling stays for awhile! I like it!

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

I dunno... I'm just so happy today! Makes me wanna soak up some sun...

...and shake, rattle, and roll...
...I hope this good feeling stays for awhile! I like it!

you're not the only one feeling like this, though I still fear for my fate tomorrow... but until then I'm happy so Don't Stop Me Now

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic