Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,821 to 23,840 of 96,530

Octane

I'm not staying up, that's for sure. 2:30am is way too late, and knowing Keighley it'll last a good three hours. I won't be able to stay up that late anyway. So I'm going to watch everything tomorrow morning. Skipping the boring eSports awards and commercials.

Octane

ThanosReXXX

@Sanya_Claus Well, we'll find out in about 80 minutes...

We could also hold a lottery. Pick your poison:

Metroid Prime Trilogy: HD Remake
Earthbound 2
Pikmin 4
Metroid Prime 4
Bayonetta 3
The Wonderful 102
More NES games for Nintendo Online
DLC (or more DLC) for some game
F-Zero HD
1080 Snowboarding Switch
Wave Race Switch
A Resident Evil game

Any other ideas are welcome...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Why am I not surprised...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

GeoChrome

@ThanosReXXX F-Zero or Wave Race. Wonderful 102 probably wouldn’t work w/o a Gamepad.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Joeynator3000

I'm just sticking with Earthbound 2, Trilogy, or remakes. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

Wonder if the NL livestream chat will rev up Pikmin memes again, because Red Dead Repikmin 2 might take the cake, lol.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Sanya_Claus wrote:

....It's December, we gotta be all Christmasy and stuff you know. -w-

Fair enough.

Funfair enough.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ThanosReXXX

Only 50 more minutes...

Tyranexx

Lol Sanya_Claus? Really? XD At least she's cute.

The event I had tonight was canceled and moved to next week, but I still don't think I'll watch TGA. I might browse the web every once in awhile to catch the winners and any announcements. I have other things that I want to do.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

Less than 40...

HobbitGamer

I have awoken. And consumed Chinese. And viewed Live PD. My body is ready.
Put me down for Metroid Trilogy, Thanos

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Joeynator3000

has been watching the Smash Directs, is on the last one right now, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ThanosReXXX

28 minutes til launch, people...

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Noted.

Tyranexx

....I forgot about the Metroid teases.

...Maybe I will tune in and play a little Super Mario Kart.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

14 minutes to go...

Not gonna watch on NLife, though. I positively HATE chat windows distracting me from the live events.
And I want to watch it on a big screen anyway, so it's either going to be YouTube on the Wii U or on the Xbox One.

SheldonRandoms

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED MR. KRABS!
Untitled

ogo79

back out the way sensitive millennials and snowflake generation gamers! i just scored this sweet a** splatterhouse print. games like this will put hair on yer chest. or on other desired places
Untitled
my game room is better than yours. much better than yours. my game room brings all the boys to the yard.
damn right its better than yours.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ThanosReXXX

@ogo79 That actually IS pretty damn cool.
And thanks for reminding me that I still need to pick up that Xbox 360 remake...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic