Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms: You'll be rather busy, then. lol

@Gioku You see, Obama got kidnapped that one time, but nobody outside of a certain few guys in black suits and me knew that, so what i'm telling you is highly confidential, so please, don't tell anyone. One day, Obama was kidnapped by a group of ninjas, but before he was kidnapped, he sent me an email, telling me that he was being kidnapped by ninjas, Obama knew that I was the descendant of vampire hunters, because it was me who destroyed the Twilight franchise, but that's a story for another day. Suddenly, a ninja came from my window, and told me to not come after them in their secret location, and then more ninjas came in and stole my bananas, and that made me angry. I told them to give me back my bananas, but they refused. Then the ninja leader came out of nowhere and took off his shoe and took off his sock from his foot, he then told the ninjas to go into his sock, which they all did. I was going to just give up, but then I suddenly remembered that i'm the only bad enough dude to save Obama and recover my bananas, so I was going to fight the ninjas, but then the sock pulled me inside, I don't know how that happened because I was looking in the other direction, it was apart of my battle plan. in the socks world, everything was yarn, including the ninjas, my bananas, me, myself and I, and Obama. I then engaged in mortal kombat by revving up those fryers, and then I won, I managed to save my bananas and Obama. who somehow flew home on a magical tarantula. I somehow made it back to the real world, but I dropped all of the bananas in the fireplace, where they burned , I then cried for months about it.

THE END

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku All of that is beautiful (and swell) because I wrote it, whenever I say that i'm "busy" i'm really saving the world.............oh no, I accidentally told you all my secret, look at me.....
Untitled

Hey everybody, did you all know about Fred Rechid, he likes to rev to those fryers.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@Captain_Bagel: Mine's not quite that big. Mine's only the size of a thick retractable ballpoint pen.

Here's a question:

Which video game scenario is most likely to happen to you?

1. A bunch of jerks steal your banana horde;
2. You are pulled into a magic sock and turned into string;
3. You're stuck in front of a fireplace all day with nothing to do but burn toys;
4. The president is kidnapped by ninjas and you're the only dude bad enough to rescue him;
5. You learn you are descended from vampire hunters and must slay Dracula.

I go with #3.

Wait, why is my hobby a video game scenario? I mean, #3 is really just what I do!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

What does everyone expect from tomorrow's direct? I'm trying to keep my expectations pretty low, but its hard. D: If I could have the Direct of my dreams it would have:
Smash Bros Newcomer
More footage of all of the games coming out
GBA and N64 VC
"New types of games coming this year"
New F-Zero (That would be amazing)
Wii U Update
Lots of announcements
Pokemon Wii U
Flipnote 3D

I'm trying to expect something along the lines of:
Wii U Update
Smash Bros Veteren announcement (maybe)
"New types of games coming this year"
Some footage and some announcements
More Pokemon 3DS stuff
Flipnote 3D (hopefully)

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

CanisWolfred

CaptainCharlie wrote:

@Gioku Well, I spent a while finishing that drawing. As you'll be able to tell, I haven't colored in a while (and too lazy to fill in all of those little white areas), and I'm not very good at shading. In other words, its bad. But I said that I'd post it, so here it is:
Untitled
If you've seen the original picture, you'll see that blue glow I was trying to add and then tried to color over. Also, try to ignore those eraser shavings. Tips encouraged.
Untitled

I hate coloring, too, though you've certainly done a better job than I've ever done.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

@Captain_Bagel: Mine's not quite that big. Mine's only the size of a thick retractable ballpoint pen.

Here's a question:

Which video game scenario is most likely to happen to you?

1. A bunch of jerks steal your banana horde;
2. You are pulled into a magic sock and turned into string;
3. You're stuck in front of a fireplace all day with nothing to do but burn toys;
4. The president is kidnapped by ninjas and you're the only dude bad enough to rescue him;
5. You learn you are descended from vampire hunters and must slay Dracula.

I go with #3.

#1(if you change bananas for something else) and #3

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Captain_Toad

number 4! That way i'm a muscle bound bad dude.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Ketchupcat

Gioku wrote:

2. You are pulled into a magic sock and turned into string

Why? Why must you remind me of this? Do you know how painful the de-stringing surgery was? The right tools for that don't even exist!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

sugarpixel

Here's another question:

Which of the following video game characters would you least like to see in Samus' Zero Suit?

• Dr. Robotnik
  • Tingle
  • Wario
  • Waluigi
  • Slippy Toad
  • Solid Snake

I'm going with Dr. Robotnik.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Solid Snake 'cause he's the manliest of the bunch! and the most realistic one too.....
hell I thought about it.... it was GROSS..... my mind is destroyed....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

Tingle

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

well it's late already.... I'm running to my bed now. bye bye NL!
Untitled

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

Here's another question:

Which of the following video game characters would you least like to see in Samus' Zero Suit?

• Dr. Robotnik
  • Tingle
  • Wario
  • Waluigi
  • Slippy Toad
  • Solid Snake

I'm going with Dr. Robotnik.

Everybody would look good in Samus' Zero Suit, even Dr. Robotnik.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic