Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,761 to 23,780 of 32,799

Nemodius

@Octane
for the most part I've also heard it was a reboot of Yellow too, but I've also been reading in a lot of official game review sites the gameplay mechanics are way different than any other Pokemon game save for actual Pokemon Go...

any validity to this ???

Edited on by Nemodius

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Octane

@jhewitt3476 It's like Yellow, but with the catching of Pokemon GO, minus a few other things that have been a staple of the franchise so far. It's not a question of what's in the game, it's more a question of what's not in the game

Octane

Morpheel

It took like a month but I finally got the replacement battery for my WiiU gamepad. I hope it's a good one.

Also got a transparent dockable shell for my switch. It looks nice, bit I worry it may be too delicate.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Oh, nice! How much was the battery? I’m not sure I’ll play WiiU much after Pokémon and Smash drop, but I may in the spring. Any signs I should look for to see if a replacement is needed? I don’t know what the nominal play/charge times are for these.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Morpheel

@HobbitGamer about 15 dollars.

My original WiiU battery lasted anywhere from 2 minutes to half an hour on a full charge, so I assume a replacement was needed

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Ah, thanks. Sounds like I'm ok, then. It's a Zelda pad in great condition and a charge can last from 3-5 hours depending on sound, brightness, rumble.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

gcunit

Nothing like watching a Smash Direct to get you in the mood for playing... ALL THE GAMES! Wish so much I had the mental stamina, time off work and no children so I could gorge on every franchise that features in Smash for the next 48 hours or so.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

HobbitGamer

@gcunit I hear that! I'm too tuckered to play anything when I get home in a while. Otherwise I'd boot up some Smash 4 and roll the Masterpieces section.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

NEStalgia

@Octane It's not like Go is inherently bad if it were, you know, a proper game, offline, not coordinated around social nonsense, and not operated by Google. LGP could be good

Plus trainer battles should be mostly the same. Just wild catches are different. And i want a Pokeball controller....

NEStalgia

Alantor28

Dear lord, why I can understand why some Sony PlayStation owners are upset about the censorship in Senran Kagura Burst Renewal, they think making a petition to convince Sony to stop its new censorship policy will make it better for games?

Let's be real here: Petitions never almost always work. Need I remind you of MegaMan Legends 3's failed campaign to revive it after its cancelzation? I am super wary of petitions and how they do little to nothing to change things. So forgive me for being a bit rude, but those who are against censorship are wasting their time with these anti-censorship petitions. I'm sorry, but that's how I see petitions.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

BrainOfGrimlock

Anyone have weather swings more and more like we do over here? Last Sunday the high was 18, it was really warm yesterday at 32 & I only just realised as I sweat profusely at 8:30am that the forecast for my suburb today is 37! More than double. In a week. To further the crazy, Sunday is forecast 24, Tuesday 32 and then Thursday 17...

And climate change isn't a thing certain people of power here believe? Its officially Spring here fwiw.

BrainOfGrimlock

RedderRugfish

@gcunit I know, I hooked up my Gamecube again for some Melee after the last direct before this one. I'm so excited.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Tyranexx

Ugh. I wish the Northern Hemisphere was transitioning into spring instead. It's been nothing but cold, wet, rainy, and windy here all day. 😩 Shivers

@ReaderRagfish: Props on the avatar change, but what is it? Kinda looks like a relative of Mario.....

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun (post-game), Yoshi's Island (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

RedderRugfish

@Tyranexx Slash from Snowboard Kids. More specifically from Snobow Kids Plus, the rare Japan only PS1 version of the game.

And yeah, even I was starting to get sick of that gif by now.

BrainOfGrimlock

@Tyranexx ironically I'd take some or all of those over 37 degrees - feel free to send it my/our way! I'm comfortable up to 30 but anything higher and I slowly begin to bake!

BrainOfGrimlock

Octane

@NEStalgia Well, Pokemon GO is completely free, so I can't really complain. And it's way better than it was two years ago I'd say. Pokemon LGPE is €60, a bit too much for a re-release of Yellow with missing features and a lack of proper wild battles. Not for me.

Octane

RedderRugfish

I actually really like winter, or at least I do for the first month and a half of it.

Speaking of which, it's been a few years since I've been snowboarding... Think I'll go rent a board and hit the slopes once December rolls around.

Anti-Matter

I wonder how does the snow feel on my skin and taste on my tongue ?
Does it taste & feel like Shaved Ice ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Morpheel

It feels like death and tastes like the void.

And by that I mean it's cold and has no flavor.

Just don't go tasting snow that's already been on the ground for a while. Only estrictly fresh snow is safe to eat, if you live in a place with clean air.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Cynas

I've been amassing a collection of free games thanks to Amazon/Twitch Prime but I'm pretty lost as to what to play. I would post this in a recommendations thread but I don't think we have one for PC recommendations. I have all of the games offered since the monthly free game service started but I haven't touched any of them. There are a few I already owned and played before the service, which includes:

Broken Age, Overcooked, Battle Chef Brigade, Steamworld Dig, Steamworld Dig 2, Darksiders, Psychonauts, Superhot, Tales from the Borderlands, and Titan Souls.

I would post a list of all the games but there's over 60, so I'll just put a couple links to screenshots of the games so it doesn't take up much space. Out of the ones that I haven't played, are there any good ones? If anyone has any recommendations it would be really helpful.

https://i.imgur.com/MkNdCOR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/i37FCyZ.jpg

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic