Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,741 to 23,760 of 96,503

Alantor28

NEStalgia wrote:

@ThanosReXXX See, this is where I think it's time to get practical. If we, a race of carnivores want to be friendly to animals, and stop heating the planet, the solution is so simple and right in front of us. Eat humans! It's perfect! We get to eat meat, get challenging prey, reduce the population, the carbon, the manufacturing base, and we can be friendly to all the lions we want to pet! It's a win-win-win! And the best part is the people who are most interested in solving these problems and constantly demanding changes of everyone else have also forever sworn off violence, which is never the answer, apparently, and therefore have volunteered to be the first crop! Everybody wins!

Good lord, no! We are not resorting to cannibalism! And please don't upset about this, but global warming is debatable. And don't judge me, but I don't believe in global warming.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer I don't know, I mean if all the cattle are Vegans in a post-animal husbandry world, they may all taste similar. But some spices and a decent grilling sauce should take care of that. Plus, you'll have a lot of room for experimenting with growing your own herbs, and various cooking methods. Because you won't have many neighbors.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@Alantor28 But the people who do with both cheer the reduction in population, and the reduction use of animals for food. Conveniently they just get to be the ones reduced, and certainly won't mind being introduced into the food stream since it helps solve the problems they're very concerned about! And then they don't have to tell the rest of us not to eat meat....we can eat meat and help them with their problems all at once! In fact the more meat we eat, the less of a problem there is!

(Just in case you're missing the satire here, I'll point out, this is a humor post. Kind of....though the more I think about it the more ideal a solution it becomes.... Except I wouldn't want to eat most of those folks...they'd all taste like hemp and Prozac. )

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@Shizuephan I would think so, yes. Veal is softest when it's not allowed much activity for building muscle mass. Since the volunteer candidates for the first crop tend to be people who sit around whining on the internet and being generally offended at almost everything, it's safe to say they have almost no muscle mass to speak of. The meat should be very tender and juicy.

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

With how today’s work shenanigans are going, I’m willing to give it a go.
#PeopleMeat

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer Actually, you're really not thinking of the much better, friendlier, more inviting marketing hashtag: #MeatAndGreet

Poor @Tyranexx is going to return to this thread and wish for the safer days of Buzz Goodman images......

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia I'd imagine they'd actually taste rather sour, or bitter, or their meat will be too tough to chew, all because they've been whining, b***ing and moaning all their lives...

Me, I just don't care about these losers. Those gender-less vegans don't get to tell me what I am or am not supposed to do. I abide by the law, but not by idiosyncrasies and general stupidity, so all these grass re-chewers and gender debatists can take a one way trip to the Moon, or better yet: Mars, for all I care. Make your own Utopia there, and leave the decent and normal people that just want the breathing space to be able to freely enjoy and appreciate that single life that they have to live the hell alone....

(disclaimer: this post was semi-sarcastic, just in case... )

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

AxeltheBuizel

You know, this week is starting to feel like just filler until Smash comes out. Anyone else feeling that?

Edited on by AxeltheBuizel

AxeltheBuizel

HobbitGamer

@AxeltheBuizel Yeah, same here. Like awful annoying filler. Just one more night.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

AxeltheBuizel

@HobbitGamer The anticipation is killing me. Hopefully a Game Awards announcement will satisfy for the last day.

AxeltheBuizel

HobbitGamer

This tastes kinda gamey

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia At least we'd finally have good reasons to call those sausages 'whiners' instead of Wieners...
And we'll relabel Franks as Cranks...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia I don't even wanna know what that means. I'll just go and watch that weird and 'not suitable for children at all' animation movie about living, talking groceries again...

Joeynator3000

...............................So this happened.
Untitled

...Yes I gave her a beard, deal with it.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Vinny

I really enjoy flannel shirts.

suddenly turns into lumberjack

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic