Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,741 to 23,760 of 30,663

Blooby

I don't know whether trick-or-treating at age 20 is embarrassing or not...

OK K.O. > Most Cartoon Network shows

Check out my Youtube channel here if you like cringy humor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

...Just noticed that Vegas Pro Edit 14 was also on sale for $40, went with that instead. Might as well. lol

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

ReaderRagfish

@BeetonTheRobot I believe it's illegal in certain areas to trick or treat if you're above age 13.

But on the other hand, free candy.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Tyranexx

ReaderRagfish wrote:

I believe it's illegal in certain areas to trick or treat if you're above age 13.

But on the other hand, free candy.

...Wait, seriously?

I'm in my final night of haunt duty. The weather here is cruddy, so hopefully we'll have more people than we normally do on Halloween.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

HobbitGamer

Yeah, quite a few cities and townships in the Northeast ban those over a certain age from trick or treating. Some say you can’t wear a custome even if you’re accompanying a young child or sibling or such.

Some drivel about protecting youth and reducing vandalism, as if criminals obey laws.

They probably also still ban dancing and skateboards.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ReaderRagfish

HobbitGamer wrote:

Ugh, I just did an image search for dancing skateboard and the first result that comes up is clip art of a boy dabbing on a skateboard.

Nemodius

hadn't thought about it before.........I wonder what types of "Brownies" or "Candies" people are giving away for Halloween in Colorado, U.S. ???

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Morpheel

Most people give regular sealed candy as far as I know.

Not many people would bother baking brownies to give away.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nemodius

@Yosheel
it was a joke, not sure where you live, a person outside of the U.S. may not understand, but like 2 years ago, the state of Colorado legalized marijuana for recreational use, so yah, the brownie/candy thing was a joke

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Morpheel

My fake naivety was a joke too.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

HobbitGamer wrote:

[Cue overplayed Footloose song]

...I'm sorry, but while I think I can understand a few of the objections that people may have to prevent adults trick-or-treating, it seems ludicrous to limit it to certain age groups.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Morpheel

I made some tea like two hours ago and forgot about it and had to drink it all cold...

Eh! My gameplay videos

HobbitGamer

I’m not a big hot beverage drinker. I even put two ice cubes in my coffee.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

BrainOfGrimlock

I’m not a big lover of hit drinks either so don’t run into the ‘go colds’, as i’m in Aus though I often have the opposite problem of the ‘gone warms’ which is also irritating...

Have tried ice cubes in a beer to cool it back down but sadly doesn’t have the required effect

Don’t know if that’s better/worse than microwave reheating drinks?

Edited on by BrainOfGrimlock

BrainOfGrimlock

ReaderRagfish

The month of horror is over so I finally changed my avatar.

Feel free to take me off your ignore lists now.

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfish Oh, thanks for the reminder. Guess I better go do that, too

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Nemodius

Damn, guess I gotta change mine also.....
BB-9e or Dr. Herbert West, ???
Hmmmm........

Anti-Matter

I will not watching Direct today.
I know it will be about Smash Bros.
I have no interest with that game.
I just need to know a little bit leak of Pokemon Let's Go.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Octane

@Anti-Matter What do you need to know about Pokemon Let's Go? It's basically the same as Yellow...

Octane

HobbitGamer

'Twas a cool Direct. I don't really want to know more about Let's Go, though. Like @Octane said, there's not much to be built on that hasn't been shown already. I'm excited for it, however. 15 more days!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic