Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 96,526

SheldonRandoms

Dark-Luigi wrote:

...I'm a mother?!

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Well, I spent a while finishing that drawing. As you'll be able to tell, I haven't colored in a while (and too lazy to fill in all of those little white areas), and I'm not very good at shading. In other words, its bad. But I said that I'd post it, so here it is:
Untitled
If you've seen the original picture, you'll see that blue glow I was trying to add and then tried to color over. Also, try to ignore those eraser shavings. Tips encouraged.
Untitled

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Auracle

@Charlie - My computer's not loading your picture. Durn. I'd have liked to see it.

Anyways, I had a video I wanted to submit to the weirdness contest, but I was unable to locate it. So, I've got nothing left on hand. However, if I ever find it, I'll be sure to show you all.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Jaz007

@Trululu Try quoting him and then copying the link into another page on your browser, I've always found that to be a good solution to when a picture doesn't load right on this site.

Jaz007

KingDunsparce

Trululu wrote:

@Charlie - My computer's not loading your picture. Durn. I'd have liked to see it.

Honestly, it's not very good. Coloring often ruins my drawings (that's why I don't do it).

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Wow, that looks really good!

Captain_Bagel wrote:

But @CaptainCharlie It's not really that bad...

I guess I'm comparing it a bit too much to the real picture... I'll just need to practice more.

KingDunsparce

@Gioku Why have I still not played that game?!? I'll start it once I finish up the (about) eight games I'm at the end of. And I'm not exaggerating about that last part.

sugarpixel

@CaptainCharlie: I thought it was a great game! I basically bought it on a spur of the whim.
I had no complaints about the controls; but some people can't stand them. I do, however, recommend playing with a big stylus! I just started doing that, and the game became way easier.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Ketchupcat

Gioku wrote:

@CaptainCharlie: I thought it was a great game! I basically bought it on a spur of the whim.
I had no complaints about the controls; but some people can't stand them. I do, however, recommend playing with a big stylus! I just started doing that, and the game became way easier.

I want to get a giant novelty stylus. One that looks like a huge cartoon pencil or something. Or a banana.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

sugarpixel

@Captain_Bagel: Mine's not quite that big. Mine's only the size of a thick retractable ballpoint pen.

Here's a question:

Which video game scenario is most likely to happen to you?

1. A bunch of jerks steal your banana horde;
2. You are pulled into a magic sock and turned into string;
3. You're stuck in front of a fireplace all day with nothing to do but burn toys;
4. The president is kidnapped by ninjas and you're the only dude bad enough to rescue him;
5. You learn you are descended from vampire hunters and must slay Dracula.

I go with #3.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I choose 6# all of the above.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic