Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,441 to 23,460 of 96,523

Anti-Matter

Um....
Did i miss something after 1 week ?

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter Did you pick up Pokemon, or are you waiting until next month?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer
I'm broke right now.
I think i will pick up Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu on 30 December 2018 after i got Double Salary on 28 December 2018.
Right now, i have purchased a New 3DS LL & some Japanese 3DS + NDS games (my games will be arrived on December 2018) & i have to save my money for something important.

Anti-Matter

Octane

Anti-Matter wrote:

Um....
Did i miss something after 1 week ?

Joey got a lion and named him Sanyanator.

Octane

HobbitGamer

@Anti-Matter I hear that! I grabbed Pokemon by putting a bit away each month. Same with Smash next month. I think my bestie is getting my LA Noire for $10 Friday. But now I've got to get everyone presents

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

gcunit

@Anti-Matter Untitled

Congrats on your New 3DS LL - which model did you get? What were the games?

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter welcome back.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Anti-Matter

@gcunit
My New 3DS LL is Pearl White color (Same as my Asian version of New 3DS XL), so nobody in my house (my Mom, my siblings) will notice the difference between USA & Japanese version.

So far, i have 3 Japanese 3DS games:
1. Tamagotchi! Seishun no Dream School
Untitled

2. Wannyan Dobutsu Byouin: Pet no Oishasan ni Narou!
Untitled

3. Sumikko Gurashi Mura wo Tsukurun Desu
Untitled

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Is that a Kappa on the 3rd game?

#MudStrongs

SheldonRandoms

It happened like tribute summoning in Yu-Gi-Oh! Just made someone surrender since their big and powerful fusion used up all of their cards in hand on the first turn, but thankfully my traps made short work of said fusion!

Also, a welcome back = @Anti-Matter!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer
Oh, the 3rd game was Sumikko Gurashi games.
Created by same developer as Akogare Girls Collection on 3DS, Sumikko Gurashi is licensed San-X characters.
Well, they are Chubby Polar Bear, Chubby Penguin, Chubby Tonkatsu, Chubby Dino, Chubby Cat, etc.
They are looked cute and Super Slow like Rilakkuma.
They don't talk very much.

Oh, about Kappa on Sumiko Gurashi, i guess it has Kappa since i noticed the Cucumber was the part of that game.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Vinny

Hey! The DS has turned 14 today. I have very fond memories of this portable...

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Vinny

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Unpopular opinion: I like the original DS better than the Lite or DSi

I've actually never played the original model. How are the buttons, and does it have a nice grip?

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic