Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,401 to 23,420 of 96,481

HobbitGamer

I’m doing ham. Because it tastes delicious.
There’s just something fowl about the taste of turkey.

Badum pshhhhh

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

I am looking for advice, would it be worth it getting a surround sound system? I've never used one and when I looked online they were fairly pricey. Would it be worth upgrading from stereo? Note I mainly game and the majority of video I watch is YouTube or Crunchyroll.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

Tar flavored ice cream, so good the dinos ate it to their own detriment

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

I bet a pig would eat mud-flavored ice cream!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Nah, I think they prefer mud pies. That’s why they wallow, to flatten the mud dough!

#MudStrongs

Eel

Ugh I forgot today was a holiday here, I probably won't get any of the things I bought last week/over the weekend.

Joke's on them though, they'll have to deliver all the stockpiled packages tomorrow, and not just mine.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Does that include your pokeymans, too?? They're going to faint from heat exhaustion. Better ship with revives.

#MudStrongs

ogo79

ReaderRagfish wrote:

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

id rather swallow a pregnant bobcat and crap out its babies

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

@ogo79 ....so you’re saying there’s a chance

#MudStrongs

ogo79

HobbitGamer wrote:

@ogo79 ....so you’re saying there’s a chance

nononono!

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@ogo79 Would you rather have a green one instead?

green is my favorite color and even that wont save it

the_shpydar wrote:

SheldonRandoms

To think last year on black Friday I bought Sonic Forces on Switch in one sentence!

Also, my friend who is a girl said she would name her Lucario after @SheldonRandoms, however, she hasn't hatched a Riolu yet, and now thinking about it, nobody at the Pokemon GO raids I see have hatched a Riolu, but I did in less than a week after gen 4 revved up, guess dat happened since I can't let the Eevee forces run by LZ get the upper handpaw!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

@SheldonRandoms I’ve been catching Eevee and grinding them into candy just for you! For justice!!

#MudStrongs

SheldonRandoms

@HobbitGamer = The aura is with you!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

I_Am_A_Geek

@SheldonRandoms I need the source for that pfp immediately. Any questions as to why will result in immediate cardiac arrest.

I_Am_A_Geek

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic