Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame: Reminds me of this:
Untitled
...which also happens to be one of the weirdest games ever.

except the image I posted the MALE ZOMBIE was the girl with a chainsaw

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku so you wanna fight? I'm free to play tomorrow 4P.M. Brasilia Time(GMT -3)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku so let's have this online match even though the time I specified will be excatly in the middle of the Nintendo servers shutdown tomorrow...

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

So I was just looking at what came up for Gioku on Google Images, and it was kinda funny to see what came up! Some of them are images I've made or posted, and a lot of them are from times when you guys mentioned me and posted a picture, and some of them I have no idea where they came from!

And the Chit-Chat Crew picture came up, too.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Gioku wrote:

So I was just looking at what came up for Gioku on Google Images, and it was kinda funny to see what came up! Some of them are images I've made or posted, and a lot of them are from times when you guys mentioned me and posted a picture, and some of them I have no idea where they came from!
And the Chit-Chat Crew picture came up, too.

Funny. i did a search on my username and the same thing happened.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

KingDunsparce

Yeah, Captain Charlie doesn't work. But Pikminsi works decently.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

Haha! I totally forgot about this:
Untitled
Philosopher Pokémon cards I made a couple of years ago!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

@CaptainCharlie: Feel free to do what you want with that emoticon.

Oh, I will. Untitled

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

Better to wait a period of time in order to get a proper answer than attempt to get one as fast as possible and never receive one. - My thought after viewing "Prisoners" by Denis Villeneuve

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

Typing in SheldonRandoms into Google search gets you some Randoms stuff.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

Kukuku~
You guys found some pretty weird stuff, but I'm not done yet.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

@Electricmastro Yeah, i'm that guy.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Mama Luigi, do something!?!
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic