Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,281 to 23,300 of 96,319

Nemodius

@Joeynator3000
you know, (just opinion), but I KNEW in my heart "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story", didn't like the trailers either, (but I really didn't want to give them a chance in the first place) it was going to be just a shnitty Disney attempt at a quick buck, "Episode 3.8", but a friend dragged me into the theater, almost under blackmail,

but when I came out of the theater I was surprised how much I loved it......
perhaps give it a chance to fail in theaters before you fail it without even starting, you might end up liking it

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Joeynator3000

.....Nooooooooooooo thanks. I got better things to do. xp

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Nemodius

@BeetonTheRobot
Teen Titans Go! To the Movies.
I remember

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Anti-Matter

BeetonTheRobot wrote:

Stan Lee has passed away today....
1922 - 2018

WHAT ?!
Oh, my...
May he rest in peace...

Anti-Matter

Nemodius

To each their own

Eel

I know that.

The movie adaptation was marketed more like a Disney property though (and to be honest it is a Disney property).

And it was made and produced by the Walt Disney Animation Studios.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nemodius

@ReaderRagfish
theoretically, each person spending median avg. of $1/person (U.S. dolllar) in one day across the whole country, does not seem like such a huge achievement, or signal of anything special
was it on a specific area, electronics, entertainment, ect. ???

Nemodius

@ReaderRagfish my bad bro

Tyranexx

RIP Stan Lee. 95 years of life is definitely a good run these days. You will most definitely be missed. <3

I watched the Detective Pikachu trailer. Once you get past the ultra-realistic Pokemon weirdness, it actually looks like it might be interesting.

I'll likely end up going during one of the cheap movie times though.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Nemodius

contrary to popular belief, they are 10x better than turkey and chicken put together
"BRING THE BUCKET COLONEL SANDERS !!!"

Edited on by Nemodius

Eel

I'd like to think everyone in this site already knows everything there's to know about ostrich care.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Nemodius
(Watched video about Ostrich)
I prefer Vegetarian foods instead.
I like Carrot, Onions, Potato, Water Spinach, Mushroom, etc.
Cook them with Japanese curry spice + rice and you will have a nice meal.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Nemodius

Yosheel wrote:

I'd like to think everyone in this site already knows everything there's to know about ostrich care.

I'm not so sure, turns out taking an ostrich's temperature rectally is not as fun as the media leads you to believe

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic