Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,261 to 23,280 of 96,503

Eel

@ReaderRagfish As far as I know it's just a GBA hardware clone inside a cartridge. The SNES only provides power and controller ports.

I have a NES to SNES adapter, they're nifty, but not super good. (audio tends to be bad).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

@Nemodius
No thanks.
Just now i have purchased a New 3DS LL in order to play Japanese Exclusive 3DS games.
I have promised to myself to not play purated games with ilegal emulator or hacked machine.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@ogo79 Great. Now I want Mother 3 all over again.

It’s never a good idea to play purated games.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@Yosheel
Untitled

Surprisingly, i found from other website, there was a Pokefami DX, Retro Clones like SupaBoy SFC that CAN play GBA games with GBA to SNES adapter in Handheld Mode.
You can see it still requires a cable to be played on Super Famicom but WITHOUT adapter cable on Pokefami DX.

Btw, i still wonder the peformance compared with Supaboy SFC.
Does it better or worse than Supaboy SFC ?

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

ogo79 wrote:

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

The only Mother game that I still haven't played....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Hope you attacked it back.
I just had steak from my grill. Mmmm.

I grabbed a 32Gb card at the store today for $11, as well.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

I went and saw the new Grinch movie with my mom, sister, and a family friend today. It was surprisingly pretty good. I'm a fan of the original cartoon and at least pseudo-enjoy the live action Jim Carrey film.

The Cat In The Hat movie, however, should have died on the cutting room floor.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

@HobbitGamer
get an english repro cart

@Tyranexx

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx Nice, I’ll have to let my mom know. She loves Christmas movies.

@ogo79 I didn’t know that was an option! Is it the tomato translation?

#MudStrongs

ogo79

@HobbitGamer
yes it is. all those carts are based off his translation. thats what i did.
also no one else has translated that game. any english cart you get is his work.
im sure mother 3 is coming to switch when the sales slow down too lol

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

Nemodius

@Shizuelle
a lot of movies have become mundane in lots of areas, so if there's even something that is the slightest different they will take it, if not they will give it to whoever is the most popular at the time, besides suspicions have been around for decades about how some movies that were crazy stupid even to be nominated actually winning, so yah, there is likely a lot of palm greasing going on too

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Nemodius

@Yosheel
I thought it was cute as hell

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Joeynator3000

The Pikachu movie scares me, I'm avoiding it.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Nemodius

@BeetonTheRobot
Well Shnizzit, No MCU will ever be the same without him in it
half the fun of Marvel movies are looking for Stan and his quick witt

Edited on by Nemodius

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic