Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,741 to 22,760 of 96,481

SheldonRandoms

The new administration would pay us all with some malware

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

Not only does GameStop have a promo and increased trade values, netting me $59.50 for DK:TF and CT:TT, but I apparently got Friday approved off two months ago. Guess I’ll be grabbing Starlink after all! Yay me.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

If they're revving up payment of cash, then I know how to make it rain alright... BOOGIE POWDER!

Also on the topic of getting older in that dream, might've revved Sheldon & Mr. Randoms = Old since it's going to be the 8th anniversary of dat series soon, and dat makes me feel OLD INDEED!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

I took today off in advance since I knew this past weekend would be a doozy. It turned out to be a wise move; I didn't even have time to game this past weekend! I caught up on sleep this morning and have so far spent the day playing OoT 3D and read a little of Fellowship of the Ring. I'm doing little things around the house here and there, but man did I need today. The only problem is that these days are always over too soon....

ReaderRagfish wrote:

My goal is to look like this:
Untitled

I approve of this goal! I didn't realize that some libraries had the "must be with a kid" rule. To my knowledge, this isn't an issue at my local library. I could see that being an issue in more populated areas however.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

Ouch...!
I felt itchy on my entire body.
My bedroom has some mosquitos swarming around and i couldn't sleep do to itchiness on my body.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Typically the more populated areas have that rule, but don't seem to have a stance on peeing in book return or sharing used needles. At least, in California. (I'm like 98% sure that statement is factually true.)

I treated myself to Moe's for lunch with a half-off coupon. They have a salsa called "Carolina Reaper". I got it. Then I died. Like a boss.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ogo79

been getting cold over here up in texas.
definitely not banana hammock weather.
i wasnt asking for much

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@ogo79 Lately I've had to scrape ice off my car in the morning.

@ReaderRagfish
im a simple man.
do you think wishing for banana hammock weather is asking for too much?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Temps have really dropped here too. We went from highs in the mid-80s down to about the 50s in just a couple of days. I've actually kicked my heat on since it's getting down into the mid-30s some evenings. No ice just yet thankfully.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

LuigibrineTheGreat

I had ice to scrape this morning.... its too early 4 this stuff...

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Haruki_NLI

Taking bets on when this video capture enabled New 2DS XL breaks?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

HobbitGamer

Wow... it was a high of 89F here. And now at night it’s 76 with 98% humidity. All y’all can go pound sand with your nice cold weather. Luckies

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

Currently playing Color Splash and am in the middle of the Mustard Cafe level. I love it when games break the 4th wall.

Yellow Snifit: Well, I've already locked you in jail. There isn't actually much worse I can do without raising this game's age rating. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited on by Tyranexx

Eel

Oh my god they switched back the keyboard language/emoji key and special characters key on the iPad.

The world is in balance again.

Who even decided to swap them in the first place.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

I did. I swapped them. My evil plan worked.
I'm having one of those mornings where I've got tons of stuff on my desk, but I just stare at the different piles. Don't really know where to start. :/

#MudStrongs

NEStalgia

Yeah weather jumped from early September to late November by mid-October. Coldest October i can ever recall. It feels like we should be doing Black Friday, not Halloween. I love how the meteorologists call it "seasonable" and "near normal". It's 10 degrees+ below normal and a month and a half early. I think I'm starting to trust politicians more than meteorologists. I can't remember and even close to accurate forecast in the last 5 months.

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia It's all because I replaced the worn muffler on my truck this spring. So for half the year since, I've not been warming as much. You're welcome, I fixed global warming!!

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic