Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,601 to 22,620 of 96,526

Mew

He might be slig if solely for the reason that I can't believe that there is more than one person entirely preferring the wii u over the switch in 2018

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

Mew

i kid

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

Vinny

Playing Pikmin 2 on my Wii on this fine friday night but I gotta ask you guys:

When you lose some Pikmin in one of the floors, is it a good idea to reset the game? (when you reset you start at the beggining of the current floor) Do you guys reset a lot?

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

Halloween is my second favorite holiday. The main reason why my weekends are so busy in October is because I act, promote, and help with other events related to a haunted house I volunteer for.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Octane

@Vinny I never reset, but I don't lose Pikmin either. Git gud

No seriously, skip 2, 1 & 3 are way better.

Octane

HobbitGamer

I really liked the demo for 3. I might get it in the spring.

Ty, there’s the haunted forest here that Georgia Southern and other groups put on. It’s in the woods behind a golf course and it’s awesome.

Playing Pokémon TCG on my 2ds so far this evening, might switch to something else when Live PD comes on in a few minutes. #LivePDNation Woohoo!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Vinny

Gave up on up on 1 because of the time limit. Not a fan of it. 2 is more relaxing and allows you to explore without pressure imo.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

HobbitGamer wrote:

Ty, there’s the haunted forest here that Georgia Southern and other groups put on. It’s in the woods behind a golf course and it’s awesome.

Ours is an indoor haunt that's located at a mall that's on its last legs (it wouldn't surprise me if we have to move locations before too long....The owners are out of state and have no moolah to make needed repairs. The town has been on their case for a few months now). It's an actual seasonal business and IMO is better than the small town mom and pop haunts...but we aren't at the level or budget of attractions that are open all year long or anything like that. Our focus is less on predictable animatronics and more on makeup/actors (few masks as they allow for less expression), props, an unpredictable layout, and smells/atmosphere.

No seriously, our build team did an amazing job this year.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Octane

@ReaderRagfish 2 kinda removes the time limit with the unlimited days and the dungeons. Pikmin without a bit of pressure is just another action-adventure game. The games are better with time limit IMO.

Octane

GforGoomba

I take it, this thread is so popular I have to check through many pages if I have something better to do in my life.

Also, you guys have a Youtube channel? I found out by watching a tutorial vid on how to transfer from red to sun.

(why did nintendo have to shut down miitomo)

Heavyarms55

Randomly stumbled on a 4K YouTube video today and was kinda shocked.

When did YouTube start supporting that? None of the channels I follow regularly use it. Well until now anyway. LGR started using it.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@GforGoomba Yeah they have a channel, same name as the website, NintendoLife and it's perfect for all sorts of lovely people.

SheldonRandoms

Family wants to go downtown just to capture unown, cuz apparently during the NYCC they revved up in the area. They even considered going at midnight or even 4 a.m, either way, time to rev up those energy drinks!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

Sooo looking forward to a long sleep....Early morning and late night today lol.

Heavyarms55

@ReaderRagfish Lol, I only found his channel a few months ago but I've watched a bunch of his stuff. I can tell the older videos really did use a low quality camera. But over the last few months of videos it seems like he's come into some money and upgraded a lot of his production quality.

Heavyarms55

@Octane Wow. You are now entitled to call me oblivious at least once.

HobbitGamer

Monday Funday, ya'll!! Timesheets and collatin' for me.
I went nuts and did both Snowpeak Ruins and Temple of Time yesterday in TP. The dominion rod is what I can use on the owl statues in the overworld, right?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic