Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 96,243

Electricmastro

Jaz007 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

The fact that you can hate what I like and you can like what I hate justifies that we are all unique.

No, it simply means your wrong.

There is no book of law that says this movie is the best/worst, this video game is the best/worst, or this music is the best/worst. Really, there really is no good or bad quality, it's really in the eye of the beholder, because one man's trash can be another man's treasure.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: While I mostly agree, I think there is such a thing as bad quality...

I think the one who was able to publish that bad quality out there in the first place probably has no problem with it. Also, who suggested the Hello Kitty and Rayman?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Captain_Toad

@E_Mastro Um, the Rayman one is mine....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Electricmastro

mariobro4 wrote:

@E_Mastro Um, the Rayman one is mine....

Thank you very much.

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

@Electricmastro: Hello Kitty is @KittenKoder.

And thank you too. Also thank you for making a note of these.

So is there any game anyone here is hyped for more than Pokemon X & Y?

Captain_Toad

Heh, sonic lost world. A sonic game that is going back to its sonic adventure roots while putting in modern touches, and it looks more awesome every time a new video/trailer comes out.
And after sonic colors, like the best sonic game i have played in recent memory, there's good reason for high hype.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Electricmastro

mariobro4 wrote:

Heh, sonic lost world. A sonic game that is going back to its sonic adventure roots while putting in modern touches, and it looks more awesome every time a new video/trailer comes out.

Man, I feel like this is the Disney Renaissance of Sonic ever since Sonic Colors came out. It was lacking some quality for some time, but then someone suddenly decided "Hey, let's put 110% effort into it this time." It's wonderful.

Edited on by Electricmastro

sugarpixel

Sonic Lost World will probably be my first Sonic game!
If I like it, I'll probably get Sonic Generations on PC, and the original two Sonic games on 3DS VC.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

the game I'm most hyped is Monter Hunter 4 and I KNOW it won't be released anytime soon.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

I feel like we need another contest going on around here... last time it was the Creepy Contest; how 'bout we do a Weird Contest this time? Go find weird images, and the weirdest one wins! Ready, set, go find weird images!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Untitled
sorry but only VirtualBoy can beat this one as far that I know

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KittenKoder

Wait, you mean other games are coming out this year too?

Meh, I want my Pokemon!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku are videos allowed?

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic