Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,581 to 22,600 of 96,323

HobbitGamer

Yup, it’s exactly because it’s optimized for the barebones. I love it. It’s great when I’m in a finicky gaming mood and can’t decide what I really want to play.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

There's no advertisements, music, animations, options or other things to slow the ui down. They made it as barebones as they could with the intention of keeping it small and quick.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Deku-Scrub

Tyranexx wrote:

I already switched my avatar this past weekend. I think a creepy Deku Scrub will suffice for now.

🤔

Deku-Scrub

Joycon Boy Forever

Currently Playing:
Switch: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
3DS: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
PS4: Persona 5, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

Tyranexx

Mine is also fitting since I plan to play Majora's Mask in the near future....After I finish OoT Master Quest and Luigi's Mansion.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Mew

sorry to disappoint anyone who thought i would do a halloween icon. its another callie

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

gcunit

It struck me you guys seemed to be revving up for Halloween a bit early, but right on cue some Americans in my road have decked out their front lawn with spooky stuff. Good to see.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

gcunit

@StephanDLW Crikey, I think it's almost illegal in the UK nowadays to black your face up like that, the cultural appropriation /racism brigade go nuts over stuff like that.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

HobbitGamer

Well now I’ve got “No Scrubs” stuck in my head.
Hey hey, it’s Friday, ya mustard truckers!!! Wooohoo.... Aw, I just realized I scheduled 3 meetings and a training today. Foot.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

inflatable Asian people..... like the bad guy in Big Trouble in Little China?!

#MudStrongs

Alantor28

Ya know, there are some rumors of PS5 being released in 2019 and Cobalt claims that games like Last of US Part 2 will be PS5 exculisves next year. I don't always agree with him, but I think he's exagarrating over this so much because of his Wii U fanboyism.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

Anti-Matter

@Alantor28
Wii U was like an Irony for me.
The game has Very BEAUTIFUL Baby Blue Box color and design from sideaway (There was an App icon on the sideway), but also Wii U = The WORST from other Nintendo machine in my opinion. Even Gamecube for me was Slightly better than Wii U in term of games library.

And for me, TOP 2 The Best so far =
1. 3DS
2. Switch

And the WORST, Bottom 2 are =
1. Wii U (The Worst)
2. Gamecube (2nd Worst)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

He once claimed Levar Burton was at the end of a rainbow with a bunch of free books, but it was just some leprechaun with gold.

#MudStrongs

Eel

So far the only one of his rumors that came true, as far as I know, is the smash switch bundle.

Which we all knew would happen at some point anyway.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Mew

Hi

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

NEStalgia

@Alantor28 Yeah but Cobalt is insane. The only thing that prevents me from being certain Cobalt is, in fact, Sliggy, is that he seems to have a PS4 love fest going on while Sliggy hated that as well....

@ReaderRagfish "My sister used to joke that on Chinese New Years, they'd put out a bunch of inflatable Asian people."

There's so much wrong with this I literally can't even.

@gcunit A house on my street has a large skeleton horse. I'm not sure if it's related to Halloween though. Seems kinda normal here.

@Mew There can never be too much Callie. #teamcallie4lief

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

I’m not sure why I thought doing training on a Friday afternoon was a good idea. So far it’s involved mostly me telling someone “No, do what I told you the first time” or “No, I’m sure I don’t need to explain it to you. Does knowing how your steak is made magically make it taste better?”

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic