Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,541 to 22,560 of 96,308

NEStalgia

@Knuckles-Fajita LOL, sounds like my local supermarket. At least it's not Amazon?

@Octane It's true, there's a bleed effect to it when you play games. Recently, I've found that playing Undertale has filled me with determination.

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

That’s why his hands are so large, for lifting boxes.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Haruki_NLI

No I work at a newly opened department store that last week was the highest grossing store in the company period.

So you know, lots of stock to go out.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

HobbitGamer

Nope, the secret is better than the truth. You're an Amazon drone now. We've decided. Your new identity and papers are in your dresser. They're exactly the same as they were, except it's all been approved now.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

This message will self destruct upon reading.

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

This is your EULA, should you choose to accept it.

#MudStrongs

Mew

Why is NLife giving positive PR to this scammy fake vr headset

Edited on by Mew

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

Tyranexx

HobbitGamer wrote:

Hahahaha I love it. Pretty on point. Every time a news report mentions that someone was a gamer, I look at my mother and say "See? I turned out alright after all, didn't I?"
Ah, Ted.

I need to remember to pull this on some of my relatives....

"See? I have a job and house! I'm not some chainsaw-wielding psycho locked in front of the computer in my parents' basement!"

NEStalgia wrote:

And if you ever finally snap and kill someone we'll all be subjected to 24/7 loops of your streaming channel on every TV network worldwide highlighting how it was video games that poisoned your mind and made you do it.....

What's funny is that I recently watched a music video that was alluding to some heist that happened somewhere in Europe years ago that got a ton of media attention, which was what the perp(s) wanted.

It's for Rammstein's Ich Will, if anyone is curious.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SheldonRandoms

Turns out whoever wanted to buy the land where the flea market revs up = pulled out after people protested against it, which means now i'll be able to continue finding stuff & thangs for years to come, as well as traffic building up for miles, but it's alright, live about 10 minutes away, and to make this sentence even longer without a period, recently found a SpongeBob plush mask thing, might wear it maybe idk.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Trajan

Does anyone know any service that buys things off the JPN My. Nintendo and ships to America? I found a forwarding service, but now My Nintendo JPN doesn't take foreign cards. :/

Sakurai: Which is why I think we should forget about console wars and focus on what’s really important: enjoying the games themselves.

"If we did this (mobile games), Nintendo would cease to be Nintendo." - Iwata

SheldonRandoms

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@SheldonRandoms If you're a Spongebob collector, then maybe you can help me out. I have the Spongebob Movie game on PS2, but it's a misprint and the title logo on the front of the case is missing. Know anything about this? I bought it from a thrift store years ago and didn't even notice this until recently.

From what I've looked at, it appears to be a misprint for the greatest hits version. Don't know how many are out there, but it's something people don't see often. At the very least, you can print out your own title and slap it on, such as "Grand Theft Auto: Bikini Bottom" and it'll fit, lol

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Haruki_NLI

Tonight's shift felt disappointing. Only 16 of 20 palettes done between 7 of us and we had orders to do them all plus all backstock in the warehouse and tidying the store.

7 of us overall. There were 12 on this same shift last week with less to do.

Anti-Matter

What the HECK !!
Why was there a Disgusting article on the Top of this site, talked about (Beep) rated 18+ games with Very (Beep) Disturbing image as the cover ??

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Because it's a news article about a collection of studies involving violent video games...

#MudStrongs

Octane

Mario Party seems like a pretty jolly game to me! Though I admit that seeing Mario and Bowser having fun together is a bit disturbing; they're supposed to be enemies!

Octane

Anti-Matter

Octane wrote:

Mario Party seems like a pretty jolly game to me! Though I admit that seeing Mario and Bowser having fun together is a bit disturbing; they're supposed to be enemies!

They are Frenemies now.

Anti-Matter

Haruki_NLI

wakes up after night shift

I wonder what NL is discussing...

back to sleep

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

leave us alone. were fat, greedy and everything in united states is nonsense. no one likes us because we take over everything. but jersey shore.
they are an embarrassment to us. we want to get rid of them

It's not often that you'll find me referencing South Park, but wasn't there an episode about Jersey taking over the US? I've only seen clips someone sent me.

lol i wouldnt know, i never watched south park but it goes to show how messed up jersey is. i heard they are the ones who manufactured the n64 and wii balance boards.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic