Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,401 to 22,420 of 28,567

Tyranexx

Yosheel wrote:

My little niece is 7 months old today and she already smiles and focuses on the camera whenever they take a photo of her. She's gonna be a model I tells ya.

Daaawwww! ^_^

Anti-Matter wrote:

Untitled
LOL
An office stationary shop with name and logo exactly with LEGO fonts.
It was said "LEDO".

LEDO?....
Nope, doesn't ring a bell.

I'm more concerned about the cat in the corner. Is it well fed? Friendly? Does it meow on demand?

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Bravely Second: End Layer, Metroid: Other M

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Alantor28

I am glad that I got Octopath Traveler for the Switch today. Also, I added Yorumi to my ignore list. Honestly, he was beyond reasoning. I hope I did the right choice by adding him to my ignore list.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

ReaderRagfihs

@Alantor28 Guess I'd better pick up his slack for you... Don't buy Nintendo Switch Online, it's scummy, you're paying to use what you already own, there's just a lock on there, it's illegal, it's anti consumer, it's scummy, Sony is better than Nintendo, and if you disagree you're clearly just a blind corporate fanboy who worships every word that comes out of Nintendo's mouth and the gaming industry is going down the tubes thanks to people like you supporting their scummy scummy practices.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread
Wii/DS games online post shutdown

AlohaPizzaJack

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@Alantor28 Guess I'd better pick up his slack for you... Don't buy Nintendo Switch Online, it's scummy, you're paying to use what you already own, there's just a lock on there, it's illegal, it's anti consumer, it's scummy, Sony is better than Nintendo, and if you disagree you're clearly just a blind corporate fanboy who worships every word that comes out of Nintendo's mouth and the gaming industry is going down the tubes thanks to people like you supporting their scummy scummy practices.

Hear, hear! I am AteByteMen, and I remember when this all used to be orange groves. This isn’t the same Notrendo that I grew up with, because I don’t adapt to changing times and opposing points of view. Everyone that enjoys products I don’t like are the reason Nintondont will never go back to the glory days and make lenticular hanafuda cards.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Alantor28

XD Yeah, he was acting like that. So I added him to my ignore list.

PSN: MMX20

AlohaPizzaJack

It’s only 72 out and a nice breeze. So I brought the Switch onto the back patio. Now if these junebugs would quit flying around haha.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Morpheel

(me playing Animal Crossing on the GC)
Me: "You know what would be nice? A third bridge in this three-level town. But this game is ancient so I doubt that's an option."
(Finds Tortimer in town)
Tortimer: "Let's build a new bridge right here!"

... I stand corrected.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DannyBoi

The Nindies Direct that's coming on the 28th looks good. Maybe some surprise announcements?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

ReaderRagfihs

@Yosheel The thing I remember most about the Gamecube Animal Crossing is that the villagers have a photographic memory of the last time they saw you. "Where have you been for the last 116 weeks, woof?"

Days until Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: 2

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread

Morpheel

Oh well I think that’s something every Animal Crossing does.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ReaderRagfihs

They get upset if you're away for a while, but it's a "Hey, it's been a long time. Where have you been?" rather than a "Where have you been for the last 3 years 5 months 1 week 6 days 13 hours 23 minutes 16 seconds? Did some new totally awesome Nintendo game come out or something and you've been busy playing it?"

Or at least that's how I remember it.

Morpheel

Sometimes they give vague comments, but I've had animals say "I haven't seen you in X months!" in all the games.

I went back to the GC game recently and all the animals limited themselves to just mentioning the months (15!). As usual.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

ReaderRagfihs

@Yosheel I could've sworn the GC villagers would sometimes mention the weeks...

Morpheel

I guess they can do that if it's just been a few weeks.

I've had villagers in Wild World mention they haven't seen me in a half-day.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

AlohaPizzaJack

Those are some needy villagers. Or they’re off their meds. Maybe you’re the medicine man?
Animal Don’t Cross Me: Borderline Personalities. Fall 2019

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

ReaderRagfihs

@Yosheel I've had some that ask why I slept in so long when I start playing at 3 PM. It's like they assume that the only thing I do is play Animal Crossing. Maybe that's the plan...

Morpheel

Well from their perspective, you are your character.

Particularly in Wild World and City Folk your characters are literally sleeping while you're not playing.

In other news I'm finally done watching The Nanny

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

ReaderRagfihs

@Yosheel Goodness, I guess that means I've been asleep for a very long time. Call me Rip Van Winkle.

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

I have beaten Earthbound Zero/Beginnings/Mother 1, but I admittedly used a guide. Definitely a fun game, but there's a reason I don't complain about grinding in modern RPGs as much anymore.

Thank goodness for Magicant.

i beat that game on a repro cart 8 years before it arrived on wii u. dont feel ashamed using a guide because yer really supposed to. in fact i beat all 3 games the same way. fanagmer is making a mother 1 guide/book like they did for mother 3 and earthbound. i used the original guide for earthbound and was glad i did. but for mother 1 and mother 3 this is the best place to use the guides. and the mother 3 printed book.
i hope the link below is the one you used. steve from fangamer and i had a discussion about that game. he was the only one back then who actually beat mother 1. well and myself.
http://walkthrough.starmen.net/earthbound0/
Untitled
this series is the only rpg games i play besides the rpg elements in castlevanias.

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AlohaPizzaJack

I used a guide around the same time for E0, starmen net is wonderful. And I used a guide in mother 3 to play through during the first translation.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic