Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,381 to 22,400 of 96,311

LuigibrineTheGreat

A Shakespearean play, that is. Also decided to do another full completion run of DDLC for its anniversary yesterday. Why? cuz I could!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

gcunit

GforGoomba wrote:

Dude, Shakespeare is dead.

Would it kill you to wrap some spoiler tags round that man? Jeez.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

NEStalgia

@Anti-Matter good point! Fingers crossed!

@heavyarms55 Nevermind. I just read through the dragon quest comments and saw it turned into a "switch sucks, switch is a failure" thread, somehow, inexplicably. Shockingly i think it's regulars that i didn't expect were toxic flinging most of the poo.

Now wiiu is apparently great, and switch sucks. Who knew?

NEStalgia

Tyranexx

Yosheel wrote:

Shakespeare is dead?

This is shocking news.

Whispers In the sixth Harry Potter book, Dumbledore dies. Severus Snape kills him. Bellatrix is also a reconfirmed nutcase.

NEStalgia wrote:

oh, yeah, i keep forgetting you don't have a switch yet! Yeah, enjoy that 3ds BEFORae you get it. It's really hard to go back once you get used to it.....

I still plan to play my 3DS on and off for the next couple of years at least. XD It's most of my backlog currently.

I was thinking early 2019 for a Switch at this point, but that Smash Ultimate bundle is kind of attractive....

As for the DQ XI topic, I just posted in it but didn't bother with reading any of the comments. I figured by the sheer amount of them that there was some garbage in there. In fact, I may start employing that strategy a lot more....I spend too much time on the comment sections sometimes.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Don't forget about how great the PS Vita is!

PSP Go for lief!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Cobalt

@Yosheel

It's Malak who order the frog to explode ! From FF Tactics !

Edited on by Cobalt

Cobalt

Eel

Correct! It's the possessed frog, which explodes after delivering its message.

That concludes this episode of video game trivia.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

1UP_MARIO

@Yosheel does the winner get a Nintendo life t shirt

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

HobbitGamer

Are the consolation prizes anguish and self loathing?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Dangit, I've already got those. But I'm willing to trade any one.

I'm having one of those "Do I really need to be here all day" work days. I got tons done in the first two hours, and I'm about to have a day's worth of work wrapped up in another 40 minutes. I've gotten no calls, and 2 emails.

Might need to print me off some Zelda I maps...

#MudStrongs

Eel

Ok I now read what happens at the end of infinity war.

Now the mid and post credits scenes on antman and the wasp make a lot more sense ._.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Vinny

Back in my hunt for obscure Wii games (almost at the end of it tbh), I gotta ask: How is Elebits?

And I gotta recommend Another Code R and Disaster - Day of Crisis. Both PAL exclusives and very unique titles.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic