Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,381 to 22,400 of 29,358

Morpheel

Remember what happened last time

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Vinny

But my Vita is charging normally now

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

AlohaPizzaJack

So you think. It's actually gaining sentience. And Vitas are not known for their compassion, as they were shown none by the world. Beware....

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ReaderRagfish

Vitas should not be left unsupervised. They'll turn you in to Bob Evans.

Days until Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: 4

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

SuperLuigi111

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@SuperLuigi111 Really? I remember it just being kind of a button masher.

It is definitely a button masher, which is so bad for my hands, but there's more to it than that. Sometimes there are certain ways you have to defeat bosses that you would have no way of figuring out.

And it's also hard to say because I'm playing Final Mix, which is the improved/changed version originally only released in Japan but is now on the remaster. You can't play the original anymore, just Final Mix. And the modes are different. Instead of Normal and Expert, there is now Beginner, Final Mix, and Proud. So I chose Final Mix, thinking that was Normal from the last game. But it ended up being even harder than I remember, so I looked it up. Final Mix mode has been changed, enemies are now more difficult and your attacks only do 2/3 the damage they did in Normal mode. Unnecessary difficult spike IMO.

SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

Another game I've been playing that's aimed at kids but really hard is Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. I was actually getting through it pretty decent (for an adult now mind you, as a child it was horrible), but last night I got to Gwarhar Lagoon and died so many times, I ended up having to run away from fights. And Hermie III is just as never-ending as I remember, so much that I had to look it up to make sure I was fighting him right.

SuperLuigi111

AlohaPizzaJack

@SuperLuigi111 Blegh, durn vauge difficulty descriptions. I like it when games actually state right on the selection what will change between difficulties. Don't get me wrong, I like a challenge, but sometimes I don't want to feel boxed in on a Hamster wheel until I get strong enough for something. I'm looking at you EarthBound Zero. glare

What's with all the cranky folks on here today, too? There's some folks that seriously had their cornflakes messed in. Did folks forget it's okay to disagree and be respectful about it? Holy highwaters.

I did go get Mexican (chimichangas with rice and frijoles), now I'm answering ridiculous emails while getting material for my next "HobbitGamer Loves his Coworkers". 2 more hours till I'm settled on the couch playin some Prime 2!

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SuperLuigi111

HobbitGamer wrote:

@SuperLuigi111 Blegh, durn vauge difficulty descriptions. I like it when games actually state right on the selection what will change between difficulties. Don't get me wrong, I like a challenge, but sometimes I don't want to feel boxed in on a Hamster wheel until I get strong enough for something. I'm looking at you EarthBound Zero. glare

Agreed!

SuperLuigi111

ReaderRagfish

HobbitGamer wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I like a challenge, but sometimes I don't want to feel boxed in on a Hamster wheel until I get strong enough for something. I'm looking at you EarthBound Zero. glare

Don't ever play the NES version of Dragon Quest II in that case. Earthbound Zero, despite all the crap it pulls (Duncan's Factory), is somewhat tame by RPG standards of the time.

ogo79

<---walks in the middle of discussion wearing a chun li dress

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AlohaPizzaJack

<—- walks right out

Was away from Fortnite for almost 2 weeks, now my challenges are overwhelming. Just got capped 3 times near the start of matches because I ran around like a chicken. Gonna Bluetooth someGalaxy News Radio to my speakers and try to get in a groove.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Tyranexx

I have beaten Earthbound Zero/Beginnings/Mother 1, but I admittedly used a guide. Definitely a fun game, but there's a reason I don't complain about grinding in modern RPGs as much anymore.

Thank goodness for Magicant.

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Bravely Second: End Layer, any platformer on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

LOL
Splatoon Ramen Cup

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

Untitled
LOL
An office stationary shop with name and logo exactly with LEGO fonts.
It was said "LEDO".

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Octane

I wouldn't go there for my photo copies...

I'm more worried about little Hitler cat in the corner though.

Octane

Anti-Matter

Untitled

DANG IT !!
The Maximum OverGrocks has Destroyed 5 Bases when i got 2nd Mission on Lowveld Desert.
It was a Smooth sailing during first form of the Grocks, until it turned into Nightmare when i failed to destroy last 3 Grocks during Shifting time. They transformed into Overgrocks, quickly run toward my bases and destroyed 5 bases.
I was Screaming a lot during Overgrocks time.
Dang it !
It still Success but a lot of my Gunners have to Inactive due to Failed to protect the Base.
Someone said the Heat Breakers was easier than two previous Dillon games on 3DS, i said "Easier ? Really ?!"
Some Missions on Bigger place were still DAMN HARD for Casual gamers.

My Top 6 games :

ReaderRagfish

@Anti-Matter Maybe after I go to the LEDO store to get my foto copy, I can stop next door and get some Ice Blanded Pee Mee.

@Octane Now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it!

Days until Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: 3

Morpheel

My little niece is 7 months old today and she already smiles and focuses on the camera whenever they take a photo of her. She's gonna be a model I tells ya.

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic