Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,361 to 22,380 of 96,298

Tyranexx

@NEStalgia: So...avoid Sticker Star unless I'm exceedingly bored and want some punishment. Gotcha. I have plenty of 3DS games to still go through anyway...and to pick up. After all this time, I still love that gorgeous 3D effect....Something must be wrong with me. XD

@Octane: Agreed. I've found a lot of the Toads to be quite charming and don't really get the complaints about them; I suppose it may have something to do with previous games having more character variety. I intentionally know very little about the other PM games other than a certain character in Super Paper Mario (I'll blame freaky boss videos on that one) and a few other names here and there.

The story itself is nothing to write home about, but it's not what I would call bad. Some of the writing is quite entertaining; I'm still chuckling about the 'Big Red Pain Star".

...Then again, I have a weird sense of humor.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

Watching Live PD on the TV while playing Slayaway Camp in handheld and watching dog and cat chase each other around the house. Good evening so far

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx #geno4smash

I love the 3d effect to. It's a shame that was a failed fad. But the resolution....psvr feels like the 3ds successor, both in feel, and resolution

NEStalgia

LuigibrineTheGreat

K then, my "raid" is over.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Heavyarms55

I pity the mods and the people running this site. The community has really gotten progressively worse over the last couple weeks. More and more toxic. So much more mud slinging and comment sections are becoming almost as vile as YouTube and Facebook threads. Really making me consider abandoning these threads too. But that makes me sad, because I used to have so much fun here.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
I had finished Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS , 4 years ago (year 2014).
But, i still haven't finished Paper Mario Color Splash Wii U until today.
I neglected that game for 2 years since i bought on October 2016.
Not a bad game, but i lost my mood to play it due to my another hype on different games, overshadowed Color Splash.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@Heavyarms55 I think it’s just been a bunch of passing vitriol. I’ve seen it as a great opportunity to separate the wheat from the chaff with the Ignore button. This thread at least has been a good DMZ.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@Heavyarms55 it'll calm down. NSO painted a Target people have waited a year anda half to pounce on, and Nintendo's predictable pr flubs have added gasoline. But it will fade.

NEStalgia

GforGoomba

Just took a photo on Miitomo, how do I not get caught advertising?

(why did nintendo have to shut down miitomo)

HobbitGamer

Getting together with a friend in a few, having us a video game dinner party. Because we’re sophisticated adults haha. Along with playing our Switches, I’m bringing over my WiiU so she can try Smash she’s never played one but wants to see if she’d be interested in the new one. I’ll be that nice friend that offers the pro controller and I’ll use my 2DS.

#MudStrongs

LuigibrineTheGreat

In a week in a half, I get to see my 1st ever Shakespeare play on a LOOONG class trip! (The place I am going is 2.5 hours away!)

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

gcunit

NEStalgia wrote:

....psvr feels like the 3ds successor, both in feel, and resolution

Precisely my thoughts on PSVR - it's just like the 3D from the 3DS when you can use the gyro aiming, like in Ocarina of Time 3D.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter: Totally understandable. It's hard to not get distracted by other games lol.

@NEStalgia: I'm not bothered by the resolution on the 3DS, though I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to that stuff unless a game looks like complete Trubbish. Granted, I might change my mind a bit once I have a Switch....

@Heavyarms55: I also think the toxicity will die down a bit. There's a reason that I took a bit of a break from the site (and a lot of the internet) for a few days.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx oh, yeah, i keep forgetting you don't have a switch yet! Yeah, enjoy that 3ds BEFORae you get it. It's really hard to go back once you get used to it.....

NEStalgia

GforGoomba

@Yosheel He died in 1616 #themoreyouknow

(why did nintendo have to shut down miitomo)

NEStalgia

@anti-matter good news at least partially, ffxii zodiac is indeed getting a physical release, i just saw the listing on Amazon!

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@ReaderRagfish i wishi could get myself to. I loved that system. I still love the 3d. But.....switch... It's just so hard to go back.

NEStalgia

Anti-Matter

@NEStalgia
Yay !
But hopefully FF XII The Zodiac Age will be FIT Enough in 16 GB Cartridge.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic