Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 96,525

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi she's pretty!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi and @Gioku plus paper mario has the hammer and partners his attack set would be exclusive to him, much better than making copies with changed stats in my opinion!

but to tell the truth I liked Roy and Young Link in meelee and Toon Link in Brawl....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

One of my friends is a big fan of hacked brawl, and he was showing me all the custom characters one time, and my favorite was always the Paper Mario character. He was done over Mr. Game & Watch.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku" rel="nofollow">@Gioku wrote:

One of my friends is a big fan of hacked brawl, and he was showing me all the custom characters one time, and my favorite was always the Paper Mario character. He was done over Mr. Game & Watch.

one of my friends had Ichigo Kurosaki(Bleach) in hacked Brawl!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

Trululu wrote:

@CaptainCharlie - You're playing through Mega Man too? Cool. I just finished it yesterday. I've already started on 2 and I just beat the robot masters. I personally hate Fire Man the most. Durn fire waves. ]:(

@CanisWolfred - Why not draw Keroro building a Gundam? :3

...Genius! GENIUS!!!

And yeah, Fire Man's a pain, even with the Ice weapon.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KingDunsparce

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Gioku I agree completely! But I'm afraid the fans may whine and complain that Paper Mario is a "clone", just like they did with Toon Link for SSB4 the other day.

Except for that Toon Link is basically a clone. I know what you mean though.
@Gioku I happen to be a Brawl hacker as well. The best is Waluigi over Pit (with changed moves). That's the main reason I want him in SSB4. Also, Giga Caterpie is hilarious, and I play as Leon a lot. I should probably stop talking about this though.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

@Dark-Luigi Cool, did you make that?

Anyway, who would win in a fight? The Joker or Trevor from GTA V?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Dark-Luigi

@Electricmastro I wish. But I'm more of a drawer than diorama-er.

@CaptainCharlie Oh man, you have no idea how many people where complain about Toon Link coming to the new Smash Bros. I felt like my brain was going to explode! If you don't like him, don't play as him, also I think I heard some people say they may not buy the game because of him. Give me a break, it's not the end of the world. Y'know? Just deal with it and move on!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

Dark-Luigi wrote:

many people where complain about Toon Link coming to the new Smash Bros. I felt like my brain was going to explode! If you don't like him, don't play as him, also I think I heard some people say they may not buy the game because of him. Give me a break, it's not the end of the world. Y'know? Just deal with it and move on!

true story, wise words. I like toon link a lot(it's my favorite Link) I just hope he gets his own moveset.....

my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

@Gioku pretty nice.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic