Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 96,243

CanisWolfred

@CaptainCharlie - Did...did you go into Mega Man without realizing the rock-paper-scissors format of weaknesses for the bosses? Rock beats scissor, scissors cuts wires, Electricity melts ice (but doesn't it power the fridge? that's the only one that doesn't make sense...), ice extinguishes fire, fire lights bombs, bombs explode rock.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

Luckily, even when I'm sick and out-of-it, I can still draw just fine.

...and speaking of which, I just realized I have a pencil with a masking tape "flag" on it, that says "art". I have no idea where it came from.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

CanisWolfred wrote:

@CaptainCharlie - Did...did you go into Mega Man without realizing the rock-paper-scissors format of weaknesses for the bosses? Rock beats scissor, scissors cuts wires, Electricity melts ice (but doesn't it power the fridge? that's the only one that doesn't make sense...), ice extinguishes fire, fire lights bombs, bombs explode rock.

No, I did that for a couple of them. I guess I just wasn't thinking clearly for the rest. I feel pretty stupid now... Oh we'll, it least it gave me a challenge. I only had trouble on Iceman and Elecman (much more than Iceman) though.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Big_Boy_Chubs

bumpity-bump bump bumpity bump bump look at that thread go!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Big_Boy_Chubs

@Gioku in my imagination it is!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Electricmastro

These are cats after anesthesia.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

CanisWolfred

CaptainCharlie wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

No, I did that for a couple of them. I guess I just wasn't thinking clearly for the rest. I feel pretty stupid now... Oh we'll, it least it gave me a challenge. I only had trouble on Iceman and Elecman (much more than Iceman) though.

Well, at least you got practice in for the buster-only run.

Anyways, just feel like mentioning that I'm taking some time to draw fanart this weekend. I normally hate drawing fanart, but I figured it'd give me something different to do. I already drew a Gundam head (just the head, because the rest would drive me crazy) and a Bonsly, and I was thinking of drawing Sonic and Toon Link next. I need one more thing for tomorrow, though. Any suggestions?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred: I draw fanart all the time! I guess you could call me a "fan artist", lol.
Anyway, maybe you should draw another Pokémon. Pokémon are fun to draw.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I wish I was good at drawing anything... other than weapons(I make some that would fit an RPG) anything living or more complex than a blade(or a bunch of blades in a flashy cluster) ends ugly when I draw....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

^I have the aquablue(but I think it's green!) 3DS I'm with a more humble model than you.... it sucks how they wait for everyone to have a console/handheld to make a special version.... never had one of those, always common colors....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Auracle

@CaptainCharlie - You're playing through Mega Man too? Cool. I just finished it yesterday. I've already started on 2 and I just beat the robot masters. I personally hate Fire Man the most. Durn fire waves. ]:(

@CanisWolfred - Why not draw Keroro building a Gundam? :3

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I saw it! looks cool! the closest I got to a special edition was my sister's Nintendogs pink DS Lite(that I use to play GBA as my GBA SP is gone for good, split in two)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame Luckily, I've never broken a game console! ...I did lose my DS Lite, though... I still get sad when I think about it sometimes... it had Mario Kart DS and GBA Pac-Man World 2 in it when it was lost... but two days later I replaced it with a 3DS, and my first game was Mario Kart 7 to replace my lost Mario Kart DS. So in the end, everything turned out OK.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic