Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 96,243

Electricmastro

GuSilverFlame wrote:

^what the food does to us.... it hangs mid-air while we have to risk falling.... that's unfair

LOL we might die getting something that we need to get in order to live, ironic.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

@Gioku - See ya.
Also, I just found this...
Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

WinterWarm

@Electricmastro

Well, he's got a point.

HEY GUYS!

I just got a violin.

First original piece is for you guys!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Jaz007

Doing some school to save up some days off right now. (I can do that cause I'm homeschooled) Once I finish today I'll have 8 days saved up.

Jaz007

HankLangley

Learned how to play Lavendar town theme on trumpet/trombone/piano. Now im like the freakin grim reaper.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Big_Boy_Chubs

What's the difference between catsup and ketchup?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Electricmastro

Untitled

Big_Boy_Chubs

OH MY F***ING GOD I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING THATS GOING TO GET A FRIEND/AQUAINANCE VERY MAD!!!!!!! I was writing notes in class, and later my friend was looking through my backpack. He found the note but i had forgotten what was on it! I let him keep it and he got on the same bus as the kid who i was talking about in the note! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Electricmastro

Meta Knight's actual face.

Untitled

KingDunsparce

I just beat Elecman! I was beginning to think he was impossible. I've been trying for so long, I gave up Mega Man a month or two ago. That might sound sad, I don't know how hard he is supposed to be.
Finally I can move on to Dr. Wily
@Electricmastro It shows up when you beat him in whatever that thing with Meta Knight as the final boss is in that game too (well, I've only played Ultra, so I'm not sure about the original). Also, maybe in Amazing Mirror, I don't remember too well. He basically has to be some kind of Kirby though.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Electricmastro

CaptainCharlie wrote:

I just beat Elecman! I was beginning to think he was impossible. I've been trying for so long, I gave up Mega Man a month or two ago. That might sound sad, I don't know how hard he is supposed to be.
@Electricmastro It shows up when you beat him in whatever that thing with Meta Knight as the final boss is in that game too (well, I've only played Ultra, so I'm not sure about the original). Also, maybe in Amazing Mirror, I don't remember too well. He basically has to be some kind of Kirby though.

Really? I just used Cutman's power the first time I played it and made it to Wily's castle on the same day...

sugarpixel

Man, do I feel crummy right now... I'm sitting on the chair with my Laptop, with my Luigi sweatshirt on, surrounded by fluffy things... and I'm still a bit cold... >.<

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

I'm sitting here doing some work.

Captain_Toad

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Can any of you guess what this is?
Untitled

Heh, heh yep

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

KingDunsparce

Electricmastro wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Really? I just used Cutman's power the first time I played it and made it to Wily's castle on the same day...

Hmm, I guess I could have tried out Cutman (I've never used it before; I just tested it out outside of fighting to see what it did). I beat him by throwing the blocks at him with Gutsman and then sitting on that far left platform and spamming the fire when ever he got near.
@Dark-Luigi Yep. I beat that game a couple of months ago.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic