Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,761 to 21,780 of 96,309

SuperLuigi111

I wish there was multiquote on this forum.

I guess that means it's not allowed? EDIT: read the rules.

Is damn allowed though?

nibblesnarfing scruffy looking nerf herder

Edited on by SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

Vinny

@ReaderRagfish A bee attached to a computer. When you touch the bee, the computer explodes, instantly killing the bee.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Vinny

Got a cable, Vita working again.
On episode 13 out of 21 (Gravity Rush), I will probably have it finished by next week. After I beat it, I will play Killzone Mercenary, the GoW 2 port, and after that Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

Then I will have beat all of Sony's first party titles on the platform (well, at least the ones I liked).

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

gcunit

KryptoniteKrunch wrote:

The one swear word you can use on here is nibblesnarf.

That, and krunphsnuffler, though I'd avoid using it if anyone from Switzerland is around.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

I had fallen asleep while i was playing my 3DS on my bed during sleeping time. When i woke up in the morning, i found my 3DS turned off with Zero % battery. I did it again.....

Anti-Matter

Eel

Yup, told ya about that.

Try not to play too much before sleeping. If you feel tired then put the game away and sleep.

Your battery will thank you.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SuperLuigi111

Yosheel wrote:

I dread the thought that my oled vita could die at any moment. I don’t think I would be able to replace it (or the battery), considering they’re hard to find now. Thankfully it’s still going strong.

I wish I had that version. I have the LCD version, sucks. But I got it for free so I can't whine.

SuperLuigi111

Tyranexx

gcunit wrote:

KryptoniteKrunch wrote:

The one swear word you can use on here is nibblesnarf.

That, and krunphsnuffler, though I'd avoid using it if anyone from Switzerland is around.

What about schnozgrubber?

I've been trying to be a tad more conscious with my English. Some words that fly in some regions/countries don't fly as well in others. One of the harmless American English words for "rear end" apparently means something very different in British slang.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vinny

No solid release date for Luigi's Mansion 3DS other than "2018"?

Edited on by Vinny

Tyranexx

Ah, I'd forgotten about the thumbs up controversy. That also reminded me of a certain victory pose in Mario Kart 8 that had to be edited in Europe. I hadn't even known there was another equivalent to flipping the bird.

I am so tempted to put a Mr. Krabs "World's smallest violin" gif in response to all the whiners in the Pokemon Let's Go articles, but I'm worried that it'll be interpreted as borderline trolling....

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Eel

@Tyranexx we call those fashion accessories with the offensive name "kangaroo bags" here in Mexico.

Also the word itself is a common nickname for girls with certain names.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Tyranexx

My mom used to wear what I normally call "gut purses" in places like theme parks. It's less cumbersome than carrying a purse, I guess.

I just use string backpacks and pockets.

Eel

Oh I love drawstring backpacks, they’re so... Clever. I always carry an emergency one when we go out.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

HobbitGamer

So after backtracking due to a horrible phazon pool death, I have the phazon suit and 165 missiles. I think I’ll save artifact hunting for another day. Time to play something a little less intense.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SuperLuigi111

Tyranexx wrote:

One of the harmless American English words for "rear end" apparently means something very different in British slang.

I'm a rare bird in that I'm American but have always thought that word meant what the British take it to mean.

SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

I'm nervous that I'm developing Carpal Tunnel. Getting real numb and tingly in the arms. Had it in childhood if I played too much but hasn't happened in a long time. SuperStar Saga gives it to me real bad. Might need to take a break for a few days from gaming.

SuperLuigi111

Eel

Haha, there's fireworks in Animal Crossing Wild World right now.

It's quite "immersive" having to look up at the TV to see them. I like that.

Funny how this DS game is now my favorite WiiU game.

Bloop.

Anti-Matter

@Yosheel
Untitled

LOL
Rafflesia flower in my Recycle Town before i deleted the town after Rooney moved out and moved to my 1st town.

Anti-Matter

Fooligan

I went with the family to go see Christopher Robin. You know how there is always that really loud family/group in every theater? Well, that was my family last night.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic