Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,641 to 21,660 of 96,320

Tyranexx

I played Chrono Trigger (DS) for the first time a couple months back. I really enjoyed the game, but I do feel like it was slightly over hyped to me.

I think some of it may be the RPG fatigue that I'm starting to encounter. I haven't played DQV for about a week now, though that had more to do with crazy stuff going on IRL than anything else; my brain usually refused to process that much text at the end of most days.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Well I haven't played too many JRPGs lately. Last one I remember is Final Fantasy 2 on my brother's old iPad 1. I started playing around with that iPad while I waited for my iPad mini 4 to come in the mail. Unfortunately I left that file halfway through once I got the mini.

It's too bad that one doesn't have cloud saves, I'd love to finish that file but I can't be bothered to take the iPad out of the drawer again.

I got Chrono Trigger for the iPad as well. Figured that way I would be more likely to play it casually. Instead of being tethered to a TV.

I remember seeing it for the DS on discount bins many years ago.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SuperLuigi111

Everything for the Wii U is way more expensive than I thought it would be. I feel like it completely bypassed the whole "cheap for a while since it stopped being produced not that long ago" phase.

SuperLuigi111

Vinny

SuperLuigi111 wrote:

Everything for the Wii U is way more expensive than I thought it would be. I feel like it completely bypassed the whole "cheap for a while since it stopped being produced not that long ago" phase.

It could go to the "expensive because It's a cult classic!" phase.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

HobbitGamer

Problem is that most of the good games on WiiU are either first party or high quality third party. That, and nintendo items hold value longer and higher than the competitors. some stuff in Eshop is cheaper than a retail store, though.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Anyone planning to grab NightTrap in eShop this month? It’s $13.49 usd for prerelease. And apparently includes the Scene of the Crime game. I’m still on the fence.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Kimyonaakuma

Two people joined 10mins ago from the UK and post introductions at the same time..... suspicious

Anyway welcome to the pineapple pizza party @SansaStark @Once_Bitten !

Kimyonaakuma

Octane

The fake dialogue won't fool us...

Octane

Eel

Ok you two, or however many personalities you have, please be nice. Don't use profanity in your posts, and stop the turf war.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Vinny

Watching The Twilight Zone (1959)
This series was really ahead of its time.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Kimyonaakuma

@Enigminator I don't think I've found 600 channels which I dislike....I'm impressed!
But I'll try that out so thanks

@Yosheel It just doesn't work, I think it's because he's mainly a Nintendo channel so that must assume that I'm interested...despite telling them I'm not multiple times.

@ThanosReXXX I've actually never used FireFox, sorry!
When I was really young I used to think it was called the "Mozzarella Fur Fox", and I think that's made me think that it's ridiculous even though that would make no sense to anyone that isn't me. Having mozzarella for fur would be weird, or maybe delicious?

Kimyonaakuma

HobbitGamer

I feel like the previous page was an episode of the Twilight Zone. But yeah @Vinny, that show is amazing. My faves are All the Time in the World (title?) and Obsolete Man. Some get downright twisted.

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@Kimyonaakuma Don't know what the weather is like in your region, but over here right now, Mozarella for fur would probably just be really sticky and disgusting...

And no need to apologize for not using Firefox, although I would strongly recommend it to anyone, seeing as it's simply the best and most secure browser there is, not to mention the most user-friendly.

It's the very reason why the Tor browser, used worldwide by all kinds of shady types, journalists and dissidents to be able to communicate without being tracked/followed, or recognized, is based upon the Firefox core.

But having said that, the add-on is also available for Chrome, which I already suspected, and which is also why
I suggested that if you wanted to try this add-on out, you could Google it, but guess what: I already found it for you...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-blocker/jknkj...

I do hope you're using Chrome, though, because after Firefox, Chrome is the only reasonable alternative, even though it's less secure. But it's still better than Internet Explorer or it's offspring. Don't use anything from Microsoft...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel Haha, yeah, indeed...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic