Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,621 to 21,640 of 96,525

HobbitGamer

๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐ŸŽฎโšฐ๏ธ

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@Kimyonaakuma Hear, hear. I guess I just like/prefer the winking smiley. And I don't just use it for joking or being sarcastic. I also like to use it just as a friendly gesture, born out of not being able to shake hands with people online (who's comments you like or agree with), so I just give them a friendly wink. Guess some people just don't take it as such...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

@Kimyonaakuma: I'd play those! She definitely doesn't fit the damsel in distress role, to my absolute joy.

HobbitGamer wrote:

๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐ŸŽฎโšฐ๏ธ

Nine helpings of bacon, some games, and then death 'til morning? ...I could deal with that.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Tyranexx

๐ŸYes!...On my Android, anyway.

I doubt it'll work on the website as it'll likely turn into a stuck out tongue emoji and "ineapple". I've had it happen with other words that start with P.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfish Iโ€™ll do one better; ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

@ReaderRagfish: Let me guess...it doesn't show up on PC?

HobbitGamer

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@HobbitGamer Woah, be careful there! Some people here will explode into bits if that is brought up!

Edit: They look fine on my PC.

True story. When I was little and they had the book club thingy at Pizza Hut, I always got a pineapple pizza as me freebie. And I grew up to be amazing. Solely due to the sheer awesomeness hidden deep inside the pineapple, which was then unlock when touched by ham-moistened melted cheese.

explosions heard

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@HobbitGamer Woah, be careful there! Some people here will explode into bits if that is brought up!

Edit: They look fine on my PC.

Let the pineappling commence!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ‚

Edited on by Tyranexx

HobbitGamer

Tyranexx wrote:

Let the pineappling commence!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ‚

Begin the great incantation!!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™‚๏ธ

@ReaderRagfish More like NintendoUndead! Itโ€™s about to be 2; Iโ€™ve gotta hit the hay shortly. Gonna beat that hay, doo dah doo doo.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Kimyonaakuma

Does anyone know how to permanently remove a channel from your suggestions on YouTube? I keep removing the BitBlock (he might have changed his name?) from my recommendations but he keeps coming back!

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

Octane

If you need to block more than 600 channels, I'd suggest changing the videos you're watching, because you're clearly in the wrong corner of YouTube

Octane

ThanosReXXX

@Kimyonaakuma I use this video blocker for that on Firefox:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-blocker/...

If you use another browser (although: why would you? ) then just Google the name of the add-on in combination with the name of the creator (Lemonrice), so you know you've got the right one.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Eel

After a few decades of ignoring this game, I finally bought a version of Chrono Trigger.

I'm only one hour in, but it's nice so far.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

The music is the most memorable thing of that game for me. If Square ever introduced another player to Smash, I'd vote for Magus. His music alone is beastly.

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

He'll be all up in your porridge soon enough.

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic