Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,601 to 21,620 of 96,308

SuperLuigi111

ReaderRagfish wrote:

I just realized that my copy of The Spongebob Movie Game (It's a good game, don't judge me) on PS2 is a misprint.

No judgement, that is indeed a good game. Second best Spongebob game, only loses to Battle for Bikini Bottom. They both use the same engine.

SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

HobbitGamer wrote:

@SuperLuigi111 To be fair, he said “serious illnesses aside” in speaking of folks that just plain don’t do what they’re supposed to. As in, a licensed clinician with a masters degree not entering diagnosis data into a record during part of their workflow. That’s how the topic started, that’s what I was correcting. He didn’t actually judge an individual afflicted with an illness.
Let’s all just move on from this item and respect each other. I don’t like suppositions and assumptions of opinions and thoughts in this thread. It’s one of the few places trolls don’t come.
Yay community!

It felt liked it was directed at me since I was talking about being bored. I still suspect that.

SuperLuigi111

ThanosReXXX

@SuperLuigi111 I tried to explain myself, and make you understand that I neither judged people with serious illnesses, nor am I making fun of them, but I can't help it that you keep misinterpreting me.

Sad, though, that you take action based upon a huge misconception of your own making, but whatever kid. People on here that been here as long as me, which is FAR longer than you, know me well enough, so I'll just keep enjoying their company and I'll have one whiner less to be annoyed about...

EDIT:
Dang... I took a shower to cool myself off a bit, after I let this conversation get to me a bit too much, and realized that some of the above just isn't me, so I crossed it out.
I didn't completely delete it on purpose, so my shame is left on the wall here for all to see.
My sincere apologies to all who are potentially offended...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@SuperLuigi111 No offense, but you suspected wrong. I never even saw what you posted, I simply responded directly to what @Octane said to me. Perhaps you should try and be a little more relaxed and less suspicious of people? I meant no harm and I really haven't said anything wrong or personally insulting, but apparently, you took it as a personal attack or something, which couldn't be any further from the truth.

@HobbitGamer perhaps if he has already pushed the ignore button on me, you would be so kind as to explain that to him again...

EDIT:
And of course, we were also in a conversation, so it was basically just you and Octane that I was talking to...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HobbitGamer

@SuperLuigi111 It wasn’t, I can honestly state that. I work in a stressful environment in a supervisory position, which some of the others know from previous comments. It also happens to be a health care agency, in the billing and contract aspect. It had literally nothing to do with you being bored, and nothing to do with anyone even having health issues. It had to do with people not doing their jobs to completion.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

FattyWhale_42

@Yosheel Haha, nope. It's just a referral program.

On Reddit, people are always asking for referral codes, but because of the rules, you have to PM the codes individually. So on a thread, you'll just have a bunch of this:

Person 1: Can I get a referral?

Person 2: PM'd

Person 1: Thanks!

Person 2: No problem!

So I'm just putting my referral code in my signature. That way, anyone who wants to use it (it can be used at least 20 times) can just click on the link instead of asking for a referral code.

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

Eel

@Kimyonaakuma

Emoji guide:

Having Fun -
Neutral -
Flirty -
Condescending -
Joking -
Sarcasm -
"I actually don't care" -
"Are you gonna eat that last fry?" -

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

@Yosheel See? It works for everything

Besides I the rest never really match what I'm trying to say, using " " just looks weird, and the others aren't much better.

just aren't the same as ...

@HobbitGamer Some people that I went to school with actually used that as an ice cream emoji....they were interesting people....

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

HobbitGamer

I’m glad to see Yosh using his mod powers for good, and not excessive emoji

Ami rite?!????!!!??????!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Good news! Monday is almost over! I get to go outside and decapitate my grass now! I am soooo excited to smell like gasoline and lawn clippings! /S

(Seriously, I hate mowing....)

Every time I hear of Tetra's Escape, it reminds me of Tetra from Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. I'd definitely play another game starring her anyway.

@HobbitGamer: Loved your automatic email response BTW. Thankfully the support department where I'm contracted handles a lot of the customer requests (and weed out the ones that are complete BS, among others).

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Kimyonaakuma

Is there a list of all the emojis that work here? That might help me use more than one

Kimyonaakuma

Eel

If you have a smartphone or other such device you have all the Emojis.

😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆😉😊😋😎😍😘😗😙😚☺️🙂🤗🤩🤔🤨😐😑😶🙄😏😣😥😮🤐😯😪😫😴
😌😛😜😝🤤😒😓😔😕🙃🤑😲☹️🙁😖😞😟😤😢😭😦😧😨😩🤯😬😰😱😳🤪😵😡😠🤬😷
🤒🤕🤢🤮🤧😇🤠🤥🤫🤭🧐🤓😈👿🤡👹👺💀☠️👻👽👾🤖💩😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾🙈🙉
🙊👶🧒👦👧🧑👨👩🧓👴👵👩‍⚕️👩‍🎓👩‍🏫👩‍⚖️👩‍🌾👩‍🍳👩‍🔧👩‍🏭👩‍💼👩‍🔬👩‍💻👩‍🎤👩‍🎨👩‍✈️👩‍🚀👩‍🚒👮🕵️💂👷🤴👸👳👲🧕🧔
👱🤵👰🤰🤱👼🎅🤶🧙🧚🧛🧜🧝🧞🧟🙍🙎🙅🙆💁🙋🙇🤦🤷💆💇🚶🏃💃🕺👯🧖🧗🧘🛀🛌🕴️🗣️👤
👥🤺🏇⛷️🏂🏌️🏄🚣🏊⛹️🏋️🚴🚵🏎️🏍️🤸🤼🤽🤾🤹👫👬👭💏👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💑👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👩👪👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👦
👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👧👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👧‍👧👩‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👧‍👧🤳💪👈👉☝️👆🖕👇✌️🤞🖖🤘🤙🖐️✋👌👍👎✊👊🤛🤜🤚👋🤟✍️👏
👐🙌🤲🙏🤝💅👂👃👣👀👁️👁️‍🗨️🧠👅👄💋💘❤️💓💔💕💖💗💙💚💛🧡💜🖤💝💞💟❣️💌💤
💢💣💥💦💨💫💬🗨️🗯️💭🕳️👓🕶️👔👕👖🧣🧤🧥🧦👗👘👙👚👛👜👝🛍️🎒👞👟👠👡👢👑👒
🎩🎓🧢⛑️📿💄💍💎....

And that's just the first page. I'm not invested enough to list them all. @Kimyonaakuma

Anyway. I can do that because I'm a mod and I can abuse my powers. If someone else floods a message with Emojis....

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haruki_NLI

@Yosheel You broke the formatting. It just goes offscreen in a single line.

Also, did I mention any game with ragdoll physics is 10% more entertaining for this very reason?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Kimyonaakuma

@Tyranexx Tetra's Escape makes me think of the Zelda character too!
It makes me think of a stealth game where Tetra is escaping from Forsaken Fortress or Ganon's Tower, which could be interesting?

Or maybe an FE style game where Tetra's crew try to save her while Link is actually doing the work, you could have sea and land battles too...

@Yosheel I never know if I should use them in case people are on a PC or something where people might just see some random symbols. But I appreciate you taking the time to type all of those! 🥨

-I've just realised that I don't use anywhere except here, that's strange...

Edited on by Kimyonaakuma

Kimyonaakuma

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic