Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,581 to 21,600 of 96,530

HobbitGamer

That's....That's alot of money. Even as a penny, that is still massive at $11 million. Seems like I need to trick some folks into partaking in this. You've given me a dastardly idea, sir.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@Octane Obviously, I was only partially serious, hence the smiley.
But it does annoy me in general, that a growing amount of people are becoming less self-sufficient and less capable of managing their own lives and problems, and being all too easily prone to relaying their problems to others. Serious illnesses aside, there's quite a lot more we can do ourselves, than a lot of these individuals seem to think or feel confident with...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer You could start by doing it as a party trick on birthdays, with candy or peanuts, cleaning out people's kitchen cabinets and storage rooms in the process...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Eel

Ok we first contact people on Craiglist offering them good job offers, we say we will pay in advance, and send them a dud cheque worth more money than what we offered them.

Then we request they move part of that money to a separate account due to some arbitrary fee.

When the bank realizes the cheque has no funds, they'll take the money off the victims account, but they already sent us part of it.

Erm- I mean, don't do that. Be nice people.

Hm. Maybe I've watching too many scam stories on YouTube.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

To be clear, I was entering diagnoses that clinicians documented but didn't properly enter in the EMR. So having to do work that clinicians should have done.

@Yosheel I think you forgot that checks are electronic now, Yosh. Unless you plan on hitting up under developed nations.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

I dunno, the person telling that story was either British or American. Can’t remember the accent right now. They sent them the check by mail.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FattyWhale_42

@Yosheel Hey, is the link in my signature okay? It didn't look like it violated the rules, but I just wanted to get confirmation from a mod.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

ogo79

Yosheel wrote:

I bought a little box of peanut m&ms.

It had been a while since I had m&ms this good. I guess they must be from a recent batch.

i love those things. yeah you can tell a fresh batch all right. i know that taste

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ThanosReXXX

@SuperLuigi111 Yes?
(as in: your point being?)

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Vinny

I actually want to watch that Sonic live action movie.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

SuperLuigi111

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@SuperLuigi111 Yes?
(as in: your point being?)

People do have them. I have several. You should not be so quick to judge others' and their problems. In fact, you should try not to judge at all. Treat others the way you would want to be treated.

SuperLuigi111

ThanosReXXX

@SuperLuigi111 I think you should really re-read my comment, and realize that I specifically named serious illnesses as a VALID excuse for people to not be able to be self-sufficient, so you COMPLETELY misread me there.

Luckily, I'm not easily offended, but I would appreciate people interpreting my comments exactly as I meant them. It's not like it was written in a foreign language...

HobbitGamer

@SuperLuigi111 To be fair, he said “serious illnesses aside” in speaking of folks that just plain don’t do what they’re supposed to. As in, a licensed clinician with a masters degree not entering diagnosis data into a record during part of their workflow. That’s how the topic started, that’s what I was correcting. He didn’t actually judge an individual afflicted with an illness.
Let’s all just move on from this item and respect each other. I don’t like suppositions and assumptions of opinions and thoughts in this thread. It’s one of the few places trolls don’t come.
Yay community!

#MudStrongs

Octane

HobbitGamer wrote:

It’s one of the few places trolls don’t come.

I'm still here

Octane

Kimyonaakuma

HobbitGamer wrote:

It’s one of the few places trolls don’t come.

...are you sure about that?

Kimyonaakuma

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer Exactly. Thanks, though.
And besides: it was all @Octane's fault anyway. I only mentioned it in response to him, because he was the one that brought illnesses up in the first place...

(@Octane obviously just pulling your leg, but I'll mention it anyway just in case, to prevent me from having to do another round of needless explaining to somebody... )

SuperLuigi111

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@SuperLuigi111 I think you should really re-read my comment, and realize that I specifically named serious illnesses as a VALID excuse for people to not be able to be self-sufficient, so you COMPLETELY misread me there.

Luckily, I'm not easily offended, but I would appreciate people interpreting my comments exactly as I meant them. It's not like it was written in a foreign language...

I don't appreciate your sarcasm and winky face. Again, treat others the way you would want to be treated.

Edit: I'm just going to make use of the ignore button, I don't need anymore negativity in my life.

Edited on by SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

HobbitGamer

Well, the trolls that don’t realize they’re doing it. Obviously none of us count...even though I am completely innocent of such things.
The day negative nancies come here is the day I lose it haha.

Speaking of losing it, I had a strenuous day, so I was gonna relax with Tetra’s Escape. Then the ridiculous levels came, so that’s out. Time to put on a Glenn Miller record and play something else, I guess.

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic