Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 96,503

Electricmastro

Those who are bothered by you aren't important and those who are important aren't bothered by you. - My philosophy

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing: Plants vs. Zombies was released May 5, 2009. I was in 7th grade. ...I think I was still playing in in 8th grade, too... I know that's when I got the DS version.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

@Gioku So that means you're in the 12th grade as of this date?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing: Well, at least at my school, 11th grade is the hardest year. But I have fun teachers, so I'm actually enjoying this year quite a bit! Mostly due to my Animation and Drawing classes. And the fact that I get to reference Adventure Time in my upcoming English project!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Seriously, have I mentioned how much I hate Freemium games on this site before? Because I really do. I love the concept of them, but more often than not, they wind up making games where the only way to have fun is to pay money. Sure, a few manage to make games that are fun as is, and you can have even more fun if you pay money, like Battlefield Heroes or Team Fortress 2, but those seem to be few and far between. I really hope that this doesn't become a major thing for the industry...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuardianKing

@Gioku Except it's Nintendo; they've already made it clear that their major franchises are never going to fall under that moniker. Besides, their only up-and-coming freemium is the 3DS launch-title Steel Diver; this can only be interesting, designing an entire franchise around the pros and cons of freemium.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Steel Diver for SSB4

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

The characters fighting on a submarine would be awesome!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

If they added Mega Man, it's only natural that they will add Simon Belmont at some point. He's like the only one I immediately think of who would naturally be in a SSB game.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

@Electricmastro If they added Simon, then the Captain N crew would be united.

sugarpixel

They need to add Pac-Man. I'd be soooo happy!
All of gaming's most well-known mascots could be in one game: Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man... it'd be a dream come true...

Auracle

SheldonRandoms wrote:

The characters fighting on a submarine would be awesome!

And if you don't pay for the bonuses, then the sub's hull becomes breached after one minute and all fighters instantly die.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

@Trululu That could be the Steel Diver Submarines final smash............. a Submarine playable character, this makes as much sense as Level 5's most popular character being an Air Plane.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic