Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,241 to 21,260 of 21,726

Anti-Matter

Octane wrote:

I'm eating pizza tonight, guess what's NOT on it?

Untitled

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Andrew_R_2000

Well, WHY IS THIS STILL A DEBATE? Learn to like it if you have to!

Anyway, I am planning on going shopping with my grandmother, and I'm going to try to sneak a Steam prepaid so I can get Wallpaper Engine for my computer... Live D. Va wallpapers hype!

Be yourself!
NL's #1 fan of D. Va
Isn't D. Va smokin' hot? (MOAR so than any other Overwatch chick)
Her "Cruiser" skin is AWESOME.
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

HobbitGamer

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8sdPJdCIy5w/TsTACcl1wLI/AAAAAAAAAKQ...

Make ALL the wallpapers.

I just realized I've gotten little done today and it's noon. So I succeeded in not working, but I failed in using that time for myself. So sorry, Samus, but this SQL ain't gonna crash itself. I mean, it will, but that's not the point. Put on your helmet and stop looking at ME!

HobbitGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-3073-8431 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

@ogo79: If he doesn't love boexes, I want nothing to do with him.

hahaha

Octane wrote:

I'm eating pizza tonight, guess what's NOT on it?

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

...Note to self: when mowing, no matter HOW BLOOMING HOT it is, always wear Jeans.

The end result of last week's mowing escapade is that I'm now going to be taking Prednisone.

Video Corner: If Mario Had a Battle Royale Mode
Currently playing: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Yosheel

I decided to go for a shiny celebi in crystal. Oh they joys of pressing the A button over and over while resetting the game every minute or so. For a thing that may take actual real months to happen.

Because I secretly hate myself.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ReaderRagfish

I played through gold again a few years ago and found 2 random shinies before even getting my 6th badge. And in this same file, I never once encountered a roaming legendary despite spending a decent amount of time looking for them after doing the burned tower.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Yosheel

I usually get a roaming legendary as the first or second wild encounter after releasing them. Always on the routes immediately outside Ecruteak.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

The day I finally caught Entei in my original Pokemon Gold run was great indeed. The other two were surprisingly easy, but Entei had to be difficult. Even though it was way down in the red and paralyzed....

In the end, all it took was a lucky, measly Pokeball.

Video Corner: If Mario Had a Battle Royale Mode
Currently playing: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ReaderRagfish

I've caught them all before, but on that particular file I never even encountered one.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

the_shpydar

@roy130390
Ha! She is in that video, but it's not that girl. My ex is one of the girls just dancing, jumping and rocking out at the party, most of the time next to Dexter (the singer). With the way the video is edited, she's usually only on screen for a second at a time at most (at 0:47 (at least by the time code of the official video on YT) is a good quick shot of her jumping up on the right side ).

She's in another video too that was shot right around that same time, but for the life of me i can't remember which one.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

HobbitGamer

When your CEO keeps encouraging department heads to get on conference call, but you know CEO will be having luncheon your department can’t attend due to call.

HobbitGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-3073-8431 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Yosheel

You remind me of that one character from Disney’s Brave.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

HobbitGamer

Yosheel wrote:

You remind me of that one character from Disney’s Brave.

Angus??

HobbitGamer

Yosheel

No thanks, it’s too early for burgers.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

SheldonRandoms

Yosheel wrote:

No thanks, it’s too early for burgers.

Untitled

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

FOUR HOURS LATER....still on conference call. Please, let it end.

HobbitGamer

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

My ex is one of the girls just dancing, jumping and rocking out at the party, most of the time next to Dexter (the singer). With the way the video is edited, she's usually only on screen for a second at a time at most (at 0:47 (at least by the time code of the official video on YT) is a good quick shot of her jumping up on the right side ).

She's in another video too that was shot right around that same time, but for the life of me i can't remember which one.

dude...thats my mom...are you my father?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

the_shpydar

ogo79 wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

My ex is one of the girls just dancing, jumping and rocking out at the party, most of the time next to Dexter (the singer). With the way the video is edited, she's usually only on screen for a second at a time at most (at 0:47 (at least by the time code of the official video on YT) is a good quick shot of her jumping up on the right side ).

dude...thats my mom...are you my father?

Untitled
Now buy me a tie!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic