Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,241 to 21,260 of 27,553

Blitzenexx

I actually saw a Switch out in the wild this evening (doesn't happen often here), at the wedding reception I was at of all places. Some poor kid was trying to connect to the venue's overloaded WiFi and play Fortnite; needless to say they were not successful.

I should have asked if they brought any single player games.

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Wii U VC), Detective Pikachu

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

JackEatsSparrows

@Anti-Matter I thin biggest problem was the speakers more than sound quality. The SP had better, but micro was best to me. Using headphones was like totally different sound on all modeled

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Delibheel

I saw an nes mini in a real life store.

It's like an alternate reality.

Edited on by Delibheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blitzenexx

Oh yeah, there are plenty in stores nowadays. I rarely see actual handheld or hybrid game systems out and about here though. Usually the only electronics that I see anyone (usually kids) playing games on are phones and tablets. The last time I saw anything Nintendo-related that wasn't my own was a guy playing his 2DS somewhere a few weeks ago.

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Wii U VC), Detective Pikachu

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
If you visit my place, Surabaya, there are TONS of Video Games Black Market that sold Pirated games, Pirated machines, Hacked games (with inappropriate contents inside / with illegal contents), etc.
There are three kind of Game Shop in my place:
1. (Totally) Black Market = Sold Hacked & Pirated softwares & hardwares (Recondition machines) only, Download pirated games service onto hardware. NO Original Copies Sold. These are 90 % in my place.

2. Grey Market = Sold BOTH Original softwares & hardwares (Displayed in front) and also... the Pirated games (Download pirated games service) & Jailbroken machines. They hide the pirated games in public, only do the favor if someone asked about pirated games. These are 9 % in my place.

3. White Market = Sold Original softwares & hardwares ONLY, No Piracy, No Jailbreak, No hacking. Also, this shop provides Figurines , Second handed games (Used games, still Original) and video game accesories as complementary. This shop just Only ONE in my place, Game Inn (Check on Instagram). I bought my games Mostly from Game Inn for almost 5 years.

So sad to see tons of piracy out there while most peoples Never realized the danger and guiltiness lurk inside.

I guarantee you will vomit after you see with your naked eyes how Cringe those Video games Black Market. 🤢

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (99 / 100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 (95 / 100)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 with all expansion packs and DLC (93 / 100)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90 / 100)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90 / 100)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Delibheel

In the case of retro handheld hardware, don’t worry too much about clones.

The important thing is the software, and sometimes the hardware clones can be just as good or even better than the original, now old, hardware.

You just need to make sure youre buying the right thing.

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JackEatsSparrows

Well, foot. Picked up a ceiling fan and down rod last night at the hardware store. Woke up early to play fortnite then install fan. Instructions inside the box said it’s flushmount and can’t use a downrod. So I guess I’m heading back into town to sort it out. #countrylife

EDIT: And my old pickup almost didn’t start because a passenger didn’t close their door all the way yesterday. Long day ahead, methinks.

Edited on by JackEatsSparrows

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

Ugh... my football/soccer loving heart just died a little bit more than it already had in the last couple of days. Football has died today, justice definitely isn't served, and the f-ing French sob's, and their disgusting stop-motion, brick defense and opportunistic, ugly way of playing has all but certainly won them the cup in this farce of a tournament.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: TheRealThanos

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel No, in this case, it absolutely doesn't. There was only one team that played real football (and they've done so in all their matches, and very valiantly), and that was Croatia. Ugly football isn't football. And the referee is a bloody, biased first class a-hole. The whole thing reeks of guiding the French to the win, because a small country like Croatia winning the World Cup probably doesn't make for such a nice poster for the Fifa...

An unwarranted penalty given, lots of fouls from the French not punished and so on, and so on. It frustrates me to no end that we will have to stomach the frogs having their dirty, arrogant claws on this cup for four years. Yègh!

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Kimyonaakuma

And this is why I don't care about football

Kimyonaakuma

1UP_MARIO

It’s over and
It’s coming close to home

Croatia played better throughout the cup

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

As gamers we never die. We always have spare 1ups here and there and everywhere

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Delibheel

1UP_MARIO wrote:

It’s over and

The best team won

Or something. Etc etc. I actually don't care about football. Just wanted to use the passive agressive smiley.

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Kimyonaakuma Well, in this case, it most certainly saves you from a lot of anger and frustration, so I'd say that right now, you're the luckier person, in that respect...

ThanosReXXX

@1UP_MARIO Exactly.

@Yosheel Again: no.

ThanosReXXX

So, I've put a meal in my stomach, and I've subsequently cooled down a bit. Still sad about the outcome, but regardless of that, it is what it is, and luckily, some of the rewards actually went to people who truly deserved them, so I was able to find some satisfaction in that, at least.

@Yosheel If I came across as a bit harsh or bullish, then I'm sorry. All a bit of an "in the heat of the moment" kinda thing, and buttons were pushed. Not and excuse, mind you, but an explanation nonetheless...

Delibheel

Haha no worries. I was truly just trolling.

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

@Yosheel I know. That's what I meant with the buttons...

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

headed to chinese buffet.
someones gonna get hurt...

I suspect you may have to contact @theblackdragon and have her send you yet another replacement toilet.

man im pissed.
everything was going fine at the buffet.
at this point i didnt have to choke anyone.
i thought i was gonna get out easy.
but no.
in the parking lot as i was leaving i decided to open my fortune cookie...
there was no fortune inside the cookie.
i stormed back in the chinese buffet and announced that the beatings shall begin.
"my fortune cookie was fortune-less and its unfortunate for you all standing near"
i grabbed another cookie out of an old ladys hand as she was leaving, pushed her aside and opened it.
"ah, see this one has a fortune in it. and it reads...today is the day that all get their a***s kicked. old and young."
i ran up to a young girl around 4 or 5 and grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved her face inside a steaming pan of sweet and sour sauce. as she gargled and gasped for air i told her "if you want to live you must name all the castlevania games in chronological order." all i could hear was gurgling from inside the sweet and sour sauce pan. "i cant understand you little brat, portrait of ruin is the sequel to bloodlines, wrong answer" so i shoved her head back inside the steaming hot pan. "eric lecarde is the ghost named wind in portrait of ruin, you maybe 5 years old but yer parents should have taught you this already."
"where is yer father i need to speak with him about his lack of castlevania knowledge." he was already behind me trying to wipe the hot sweet and sour sauce off his daughters face and asking if she was alright and all that good stuff parents do when their childs face is burning off. he tried to play superhero and grabbed my arm. i put him in a headlock and ran as fast as i could and slammed his face in a wall. it took 2 waiters to get that guy out of my grasp. i set them up and acted like i couldnt handle their strongth and let them break up the scuffle and turned around and grabbed both of them like this:
Untitled
ah yeah ive always wanted to try this in real life. i brought my best moves to the golden super mega chinese buffet. it was a friday the 13th no one will ever forget. sometimes youve got to just unwind and live a little. now i feel better. perhaps next time you put a fortune in my cookie. you had 1 job.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Fooligan

Untitled

Here is your missing fortune ogo.

@Joeynator3000 better?

Edited on by Fooligan

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic