Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 96,243

SheldonRandoms

@Electricmastro Not on Earth, but in space, that seems possible.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

Just downloaded Sonic Dash and Plants vs. Zombies 2.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

I haven't played Sonic Dash in a while.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

I'm just waiting for Plants vs. Zombies 2 to come to other platforms (like PC and such) like they've said they would. And I'm not too worried about it, either. If it does, it does; if it doesn't, it doesn't.
I'll want PvZ: Garden Warfare for PC when that comes around, too.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

GuardianKing wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

I'm surprised you could get both. I thought people only had one soul.

Maybe he hates himself... I know when I'm depressed, I do awful things too.

LOL What are you talking about?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

sugarpixel

GuardianKing wrote:

Also, Plants VS Zombies: what a stupid concept....

What are you tryin' to say? PvZ was one of the greatest things I ever experienced back in the day... and my Grandma is a huge fan!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Electricmastro wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

I'm surprised you could get both. I thought people only had one soul.

Maybe he hates himself... I know when I'm depressed, I do awful things too.

LOL What are you talking about?

Self-hatred and masochism.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Gioku wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

What are you tryin' to say? PvZ was one of the greatest things I ever experienced back in the day... and my Grandma is a huge fan!

#1 problem, ladies and gentlemen; I really don't consider it a game, but more as one of the many physical embodiment of the eternal void of hopeless despair and agony: a creature birthed by lonely men, and whose roots are ingrained in the fertile fields of boredom.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Electricmastro

GuardianKing wrote:

You labeling something I enjoy as stupid proves that every human is unique, because we don't have the same mind, and it would be boring if we all had the same mind.

Edited on by Electricmastro

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing: Plants vs. Zombies has irreversibly influenced everything I create. Mainly in game design. The humor, the art style... I've been changed ever since I played that game...

GuardianKing

@Gioku Really? After playing that atrocity, I tossed whatever I was playing it on at the time and swore to unleash a horde of blood-thirsty nostalgia-blinded critics upon the video-game industry, assuring only the strong survive.

Also, what comedy? There's no dryer game than something about plants and f-ing zombies!!!

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

Electricmastro

GuardianKing wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

You labeling something I enjoy as stupid proves that every human is unique, because we don't have the same mind, and it would be boring if we all had the same mind.

Ah, uniqueness.... Something i believe high school makes you forget...

And now you just remembered it again.

GuardianKing

Electricmastro wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Ah, uniqueness.... Something i believe high school makes you forget...

And now you just remembered it again.

Eh, I'll probably forget when I get ganged up on tomorrow again.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing: Plants vs. Zombies was my life in 7th grade! I helped build the wiki, I got into the in-depth strategies... I owned two copies: the PC version and the DS version... and before PvZ, my major interest had been Pac-Man, and before that it was Hot Wheels... and in between Pac-Man and PvZ I acquired an interest in Pokémon, which remained all the way through...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic