Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,061 to 21,080 of 30,743

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX Oh. Sportball. shrug

Wake me when there's a real sport. Like speedskating. Why am I more interested in your national sport than you are?

Are you saying the French were fashionably late? Non!

NEStalgia

Fooligan

You better get your pc ready to run Monster Hunter World.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

HobbitGamer

Unrelated, but has anyone ever had experience publishing a children’s book, or know someone that has?

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Morpheel

Guess next time I'll change the realm plan to 2 players.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

Man I just ate 1 1/2 double meat burgers with bacon, a large order of fries, a large order of onion rings and a large Dr pepper at Carl's Jr. We went out of town and never tried that place before. We're on the road for at least 2 more hours which means the toilet paper is at least 2 more hours away as well. Damn you carl

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ReaderRagfish

You don't buy fast food, you rent it.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Fooligan

@ogo79
Respect, man.

Untitled

Edited on by Fooligan

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

the_shpydar

HobbitGamer wrote:

@ogo79 I personally stopped at He does wear pants. Nothing overrides a lack of pants. NOTHING

I also stopped at "He does wear pants", as i know it to be a horrible lie and thus anything else said afterwards is necessarily suspect. I have known @ogo79 for years, and never once during that time has he ever worn any variety of pants or pants-type garments.

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ThanosReXXX

NEStalgia wrote:

Wake me when there's a real sport. Like speedskating. Why am I more interested in your national sport than you are?

@NEStalgia I don't know why YOU are interested, but I'm most definitely NOT. And it's not MY national sport either. Would much appreciate it, if you wouldn't lump me in with the indigenous Dutch...
I never even watch ice skating. I find it dull and a chore to watch. It's like NASCAR on ice, with skates instead of cars...

And the French weren't fashionable late, they just played lazy, crap football/soccer, with only a handful of good moments, while the Belgians truly gave it their all, but ultimately got no reward for all their effort, so the French got the better deal, but definitely NOT deserved. Arrogant bunch...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ReaderRagfish

There's no National League of Rhythm Boxing, so why people watch sports is beyond me.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Morpheel

I bought a box of Pocky and they were all stuck together

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
"I never even watch ice skating. "

Ooh...
Did someone say Ice Skating ?

Untitled

I give you my Ivanov, an Ice Skaxer (Ice Skater + Boxer).

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

ReaderRagfish wrote:

There's no National League of Rhythm Boxing, so why people watch sports is beyond me.

Rhythm Boxing ?
Oh... i have a Boxinger (Boxing Singer), by Raphael L (Raphael Laughton)

Untitled

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX I have a hard time not thinking of you as Dutch. I think the only thing that identifies you as ”gaijin" (to borrow the Japanese pejorative) is your disinterest in skating

Tch. Dissing American NASCAR, dissing Dutch speed skating......dissing the French..... Sooo....you're identifying as German now? (ok, ok...the French deserve it... )

@Yosheel The joy of buying chocolate in July?

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@Anti-Matter Those character designs are seriously good!

Also, now I want to see skate boxing as a real sport. MAKE IT HAPPEN! I bet the Dutch would actually go for it, too, right @Thanosrexxx?

NEStalgia

Morpheel

I think I just saved you from a multipost.

Eh! My gameplay videos

ThanosReXXX

Anti-Matter wrote:

Ooh...
Did someone say Ice Skating ?

Yeah, @NEStalgia brought up that topic. Nice drawing, but I really don't like ice skating, and I most definitely don't like half-naked men, so thanks, but no thanks.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Anti-Matter

@NEStalgia
Disney on Ice ? Ah... too common.
Boxing on Ice ?? Now, that's we called a Real Sport !
And watch your butt because you can slip down with butt hitting on ice.

My Top 6 games :

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Well, I would hope that you'd make something of an effort to make it less hard for yourself, because I consider it an insult.

I don't feel Dutch, and I don't want to be Dutch. Me working and living here, necessitated me having a Dutch passport, but I only ever identify myself with the city I live in, not with the country or it's often narrow-minded and too traditional inhabitants. So call me an Amsterdammer, if you must...

But besides speaking Dutch, I still think, dream, write and read in English. And half of my heart and mind is still in California, and my origin is what I am, so yeah...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic