Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,921 to 20,940 of 96,480

Kimyonaakuma

@ThanosReXXX I know that the figures usually match the age rating for the original show or game but I'm pretty sure Overwatch is 12+

...maybe the guns or her clothes are an issue, I don't really know that character so I can't say.

Kimyonaakuma

Octane

@Yosheel I saw some gameplay of it the other day. It's a blatant Pikmin clone, and they couldn't even bother to animate the cutscenes. Rubbish.

Octane

Eel

The funny thing is that absolutely nothing in the movie really says “you know, this would make a great pikmin game”. It’s like taking The Shining and making a mini game party game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kimyonaakuma

Yosheel wrote:

It’s like taking The Shining and making a mini game party game.

I'd actually really like that...

Kimyonaakuma

Vinny

Untitled

Remember that 2009 OnLive streaming mini console?
Sony bought and closed the online services back in 2015, so since then all of them turned into little paper weights. Though I don't think a lot of them were produced...

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Kimyonaakuma

@Vinny I had a teacher bring one into my class and he gave us a 40 minute lecture on how they were the future.

...oh how wrong he was

Kimyonaakuma

ogo79

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@ogo79 The only Castlevania I've played is Simon's Quest. How long do I have to live?

ill let it slide

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

Yosheel wrote:

The only castlevania I have played is 64.

I’m not even kidding.

oh my...thats...thats a n64 game...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Eel

Wanna know the best part?

We actually really liked the game and played to the end a few times.

And by we I actually mean my big brother played while I watched.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

@Yosheel I loved that one!! I played it first in an EB Games when it came out.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

TOUGHDUDE94

@Vinny google is making one and they have the money to do it plus you have their phones all they have to sell is a controller

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Tyranexx

...This deserves more headdesk gifs than I dare to put on this page for fear of causing major load lag. You DO NOT give out information like that. Ever.

I'm sorry, but I really just don't understand the appeal of Fortnite. Raises shield

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx as far as the appeal, I enjoy playing a few rounds and doing challenges. But I’m not interested in all that building and stuff. During the work week I bounce around between a few different titles in the evening, so fortnite fills a niche in the pick up and play for 15 minutes category.

But I can’t ever see it being my ‘go to game’

helps to build shield wall

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@HobbitGamer So, what's the gist of that story you linked to?
When I click on the link, all I get is a blank page and a message, stating "Sorry, this site is not accessible in your region"...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

Aaah....
My stomach was full just now.
I ate Fried Noodle (cooked by me) and Fried Rice (cooked by my Mom) with Choco-Mocca Milk as beverages.
Mmmhmmm... 😋

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX ah, weird. Basically a sensationalism story wherein a high schooler gave his fortnite account info to an in game stranger to “get rewards” and the scammer changed all passwords. Cc info was apparently linked to account too. Which must mean he gave console account access, too.

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

Aaah....
My stomach was full just now.
I ate Fried Noodle (cooked by me) and Fried Rice (cooked by my Mom) with Choco-Mocca Milk as beverages.
Mmmhmmm... 😋

Nice! Nothing like home cooked food. I’ve been at meetings in the field and conference calls all week, so it’s been gas station hot dogs or fast food. Ugh

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic