Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,801 to 20,820 of 20,842

KryptoKrunch

@YummyHappyPills

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't mind criticism because no company is perfect, but the hypocrisy is what gets me. Some of the same people who hate the Wii U ports didn't support the Wii U.... So it's like yeah, whatever. Looking at sales for MK8D and early numbers for Tropical Freeze though, these people are just a loud minority.

Regarding the online service, yeah people were asking for the al a carte style for years and we're finally getting it....But now it sucks. Then of course there's people whining about Nintendo adopting the paid online but everyone supported it when Sony did it(which they could've easily not have like they didn't support Microsoft 's early visions of the Xbox One.) So yeah that ship sailed almost 5 years ago.

Edited on by KryptoKrunch

[3DS Friend Code: 2793-1322-9869] Pokemon X/Y FS Type: Bug.
[NNID: KryptoniteKrunch]

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

YummyHappyPills

@KryptoKrunch

John Mulaney wrote:

"You can't always see both sides of the story. Eventually, you have to pick a side and stick with it. No more equivocating. You have to commit"

Sign up for the NL Inklings Splatoon 2 Tournament on June 9th: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Vinny

Ahhhh, the sandbird. Never fails to make me mad.

The years keep coming and they don't stop coming.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Yumiez

@KryptoKrunch Do you know if Nintendo always had this unpleasable fanbase? I used to be part of the PS Vita community, and (at least on Reddit) everyone there was generally nice and helpful. But when I joined the switch community, I've noticed this aura of bitter disappointment that just shows up everywhere and leads to constant complaining, arguing, and just general negativity.

Yumiez

My Nintendo: Shasta21

YummyHappyPills

@Yumiez Yep. Always been like this.

Sign up for the NL Inklings Splatoon 2 Tournament on June 9th: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

ogo79

i thought joining higher forces with the government and trading my soul for wealth would make me happy.
why do my eyes look like a reptiles?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

the_shpydar

YummyHappyPills wrote:

@Yumiez Yep. Always been like this.

False. This is a new development in the past 10-15+ years or so.
It's just another symptom of how the internet, social media and all that jazz have made people even more insufferable than ever.

Now get off mah lawn!
Untitled

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.
CACODEMON.
Current E.T. count: 34 Copies. 4 Sealed, 14 CIB, 16 Cart-Only.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Mew

the gaming community as a whole has sucked since the dawn of the internet and social media. it's either cynical asses or annoying kids, with a whole lot of xenophobia mixed in, in certain places. its not fun but hey what are you gonna do.

It's a hell of a scene but there's no story
Designed in all it's glory
To set you up and knock you down

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

Anti-Matter

@Mew
Maybe there were Too many games with genre that overexploited their Tantrum and Disgust feeling toward each others. Like they had brainwashed to be a Bad gamers.

Anti-Matter

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Yumiez

What if the gaming community has always had these issues, it's just that the internet and social media have made them more visible?

Yumiez

My Nintendo: Shasta21

Vinny

It's that time of the year again with all the fake leaks.

I'll believe when I see it!

The years keep coming and they don't stop coming.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

@Yumiez
Some peoples are Not patient enough to wait the games.
Some of them like to spread Hoaxes than Actual information just for their self pleasure and selfishness.

Anti-Matter

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Octane

Y'all make me feel bad. If I'm not allowed to moan and complain, what's the point of this all?!

Octane

Tyranexx

Yumiez wrote:

What if the gaming community has always had these issues, it's just that the internet and social media have made them more visible?

My stance on the whole thing in a nutshell.

In other random news....I forgot how insanely odd those two clown guys are that run businesses around Lake Hylia in TP....

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Twilight Princess HD, Ever Oasis

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Mew

@Yumiez I mean, did gaming communities really exist before the internet?

It's a hell of a scene but there's no story
Designed in all it's glory
To set you up and knock you down

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic