Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,561 to 20,580 of 27,464

Andrew_R_2000

I don't. I think my religion frowns upon it.

Be yourself!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Delibheel

You already brought it up.

We have contacted your pastor about it.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Mew

To stray away from the uh.. self gratification discussion.. (which isn't even really that weird btw, look up statistics or something), OW on switch is literally never going to happen. It's WAY too intensive and poorly optimized to run on the switch easily, especially considering it's an engine that hasn't been ported to it yet iirc. Fortnite on the other hand, running on unreal and already being on mobile, is basically a shoo-in.

Edited on by Mew

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

Knuckles-Fajita

Given my history with Amazon cocking up deliveries to wrong houses, saying its arrived but shows up days after, left on my neighbours step despite saying "delivered to occupant" or the now immortal no one in the UK bar an indie seller had KH1.5+2.5, I waited to get Hyrule Warriors.

I ordered it. Friday at 2am. Its now Sunday past 4am. Not yet dispatched. Paying for expedited delivery to arrive by Tuesday, we are taking bets when it actually arrives.

Bar is close to saying dispatched but I check the store page and...out of stock. Same thing with Kingdom Hearts.

The order will be cancelled tomorrow. Mark my words.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Joeynator3000

@Andrew_R_2000 ....Yeah let's not. This is a PG site.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Andrew_R_2000

@Joeynator3000 Sorry. Didn't mean to. So sorry.

Be yourself!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Undead_terror

@NUH As founder of the church of the holy golden chicken leg, THE ONLY THING FROWNED UPON IS THINKING THAT A CHICKEN WING WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME!, along with thinking that the holy golden chicken leg is a lie.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NoUsernameHere

@Undead_terror Oh yeah, I'm aware that a chicken wing will never be the same. It's such a shock though. You'd think chicken wings would taste the same, being the same thing each time...

Backloggery
Steam profile
Avatar: Midnight (My Hero Academia)
Overwatch/TF2/CS:GO player. Future Smash Ultimate player.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

roy130390

I just had the weirdest dream: It was a commercial about a new game that was supposed to be: "Mario Kart VS Twisted Metal." (acrosssover that will never happen) I just saw Luigi's car explode guys.... and the killer was Mario. Toad destroyed Axel (a character from twisted metal, for those who don't know) and he made his iconic laugh that happens each time he passes someone. There were stages from both games, and the different art style between both franchises made everything more bizarre. And it all happened to the Rob Zombie's "Meet the Creeper" .

Oh, and it seemed like Mario and Sweet Tooth were teaming up...

roy130390

ogo79

Undead_terror wrote:

@NUH As founder of the church of the holy golden chicken leg, THE ONLY THING FROWNED UPON IS THINKING THAT A CHICKEN WING WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME!, along with thinking that the holy golden chicken leg is a lie.

im trying. i have adapted, reconfigured and accepted the changed chicken wing.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Octane

That moment when you see a mosquito, but you didn't catch it in time.

It's going to be a long day...

Octane

Anti-Matter

I don't know why do i got interested with Dillon Dead Heat Breaker 3DS lately.
I watched these video gameplay oftenly few days ago.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (99 / 100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 (95 / 100)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 with all expansion packs and DLC (93 / 100)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90 / 100)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90 / 100)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Delibheel

My cousin made me a game boy cake for my birthday, it was sad to cut it down.

Edited on by Delibheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter I know why you got interested in the game. It’s becaise you watched gameplay footage of the game oftenly

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

As gamers we never die. We always have spare 1ups here and there and everywhere

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic