Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,561 to 20,580 of 20,599

SheldonRandoms

All THESE ROO has done is poison the water supply, burned crops and delivered a plague unto everyone's houses.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Scrummer

Wait dang it this is the wrong thread

Edited on by Scrummer

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

ogo79

SheldonRandoms wrote:

All THESE ROO has done is poison the water supply, burned crops and delivered a plague unto everyone's houses.

...there are people that are, how can i say it..."slightly off in the head" such as myself that those things have no effect on

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SheldonRandoms

ogo79 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

...there are people that are, how can i say it..."slightly off in the head" such as myself that those things have no effect on

It's all fun and games, until somebody calls ye yellow!

Untitled

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Meowpheel

I remembered the manga Stargazing Dog and now I'm sad.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

YummyHappyPills

Well thanks @Octane for cleaning up that mess in a comments section. That was...pleasant to read...

YummyHappyPills

Octane

@YummyHappyPills Makes me wish the staff was a little more active in the comment sections. Half the time they just dump an article on the front page and call it a day, even though it's clear that it won't stay on topic for more than three comments.

Octane

YummyHappyPills

@Octane Well I at least gave someone who asked respectfully some insight eh? Shame about the um...others.

But hey, I can say I've been called a Leftist Future Hybrid Doll of Pleasure.

YummyHappyPills

YummyHappyPills

@Meowpheel Oh it was....yeaha.....yeah.

But I can put those insults on the list. I'm rolling with that hybrid doll one XD

YummyHappyPills

Meowpheel

Dolls that function on gas and electricity, sounds like an interesting idea.

Edit: my ipad mini is finally here <3 it's so cute and pretty. I promise not to break this one.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

YummyHappyPills

Talk about book ends to a day huh? Start with THAT mess of hate speech here, end with ANOTHER mess on PS.

Am I just....not allowed to comment? Ugh.

I need one hell of a stiff drink now.

YummyHappyPills

Joeynator3000

Octane wrote:

@YummyHappyPills Makes me wish the staff was a little more active in the comment sections. Half the time they just dump an article on the front page and call it a day, even though it's clear that it won't stay on topic for more than three comments.

Yeah....I somewhat gave up on the comments section, I deal with language and obvious spam/trolling, but that was it. But it seems like I was the only one so I stopped caring.

YummyHappyPills

I have no booze. Guess its time for bed now and just try and sleep today off. Its been hard

YummyHappyPills

ogo79

Octane wrote:

@Meowpheel Check the alert page lol, it was a mess.

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic