@Tyranexx Kay, I'll make sure everyone mentions you then. owo

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

roy130390

So now everytime we post here it has to de directed to @Tyranexx?

Ah, today I had a really fun time playing Dark Souls... I really missed that game.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

TyronP

@Anti-Matter Sorry to hear that you are hurt. It is a difficult game to play, I tried once.

Edited on by TyronP

TyronP

Tyranexx

That'll just be Tuesday when I'll so sweetly ignore everything post-Direct until that evening. Then I'll jump on the hype train belatedly. I COULD theoretically take a long lunch, but 11 AM is woefully early....

Ornery trolls! I feel so loved now.... 😋

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

Btw, what will SquareEnix bring from E3 presentation ?
I bet there will be Uninteresting games that i will never care about.
Wake up me if there is FF XII HD, FF X/X-2 HD, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD on Nintendo Switch.
Otherwise, i don't care at all with their games.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Anti-Matter wrote:

Btw, what will SquareEnix bring from E3 presentation ?
I bet there will be Uninteresting games that i will never care about.
Wake up me if there is FF XII HD, FF X/X-2 HD, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD on Nintendo Switch.
Otherwise, i don't care at all with their games.

Wishfully, I have a long list. At the very least, I want a release date for TWEWY on Switch.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

SheldonRandoms

A lot of Funko's e3 pops seem to have something to do with the reveals. Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer, Sonic and other Sonic characters racing, Halo ∞, and Cuphead DLC, just to name a few which had an exclusive e3 pop. Deadpool also had a shirt or something from them, hmmmm........

......Must mean a Deadpool funko pop game will come to mobile (Lego games now have competition)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mew

Smash dude. N u t

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

Fooligan

@Tyranexx You didn't miss much. Just Fire Emblem and Smash, Smash and more Smash. Mario Party I guess if you're into that.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Tyranexx

@Fooligan: Yep, just finished watching the Digital Event. I wouldn't say I was disappointed as some good stuff was shown (the new Fire Emblem, Xenoblade 2, Smash, Octopath, etc.), but it could have been better; I felt like too much time was spent on Smash, we STILL don't have a solid date for TWEWY other than "Fall", and I was hoping for at least a mention of Prime 4.

Also, while I understand the focus on the Switch, I'm still hoping to see a date for the 3DS port of Luigi's Mansion. Sometimes they reveal such things during the Treehouse portion. I do plan on watching (well, mostly listening) to those at work over the next couple of days since I can trust myself to keep working in the meantime. XD

roy130390

3 of the characters I predicted (and the ones I care the most) have been confirmed for the new Smash, so I couldn't be more happy. Beig able to have Ridley, Snake and Wolf pretty much gives me all the characters I want in Smash. I still want others like Zero, Shantae and Shovel Knight, but I can live without them.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Fooligan

@Tyranexx Yeah I was surprised we didn't see Metroid. At least a new trailer with 2019 at the end. Then, next year they could have gone all out on the show floor like they did with Zelda last year. They can still do that though, it's still a whole year away.

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Tyranexx

@Fooligan: Just saw the article that it's still in development (which is good as it confirms it's not in limbo), but will not be shown at this E3. I'm glad it's still getting worked on at all and will be all the better for it, but still...at least a couple of sentences on the progress would have been nice.

At least we'll get Ridley in Smash. I'll take that as a consolation for now.

ogo79

i came to win the thread with one single post.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Moshugan

Public service announcement: Treehouse live day 2 starts NOW!! and not after an hour like the counter on the front page says.

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

Joeynator3000

....And Smash is going on again, so I didn't miss anything huh?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Fooligan

Mario party looks really fun. Has an old school Mario party feel which is good, it's what we've been asking for.

ogo79

Octane wrote:

@ogo79 Congratz

thanks man. when no one was in my corner here you were rooting for me the entire time. it means a lot to
me. a favor deserves another favor so let me know if you ever need anything in return.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

I half-listened to today's live broadcast and watched tiny pieces of it while working. I'll go back and watch the Octopath and Giant Robot Daemon/whatever when those segments are uploaded. I'm amazed at how much they're still covering Smash, though as it is their headliner....

Also, maybe I can still hold onto hope for a small 3DS segment tomorrow?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic