Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,261 to 20,280 of 96,524

ogo79

we need to start giving some of these people here that post an iq test or something.
or region lock this site

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SheldonRandoms

Here is an "iq" test which will determine their outcome.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

Yosheel wrote:

Did the site log out anyone else?

It seems it also forgot what my latest read comment was on every single thread.

The site remembered where I was at in each thread as of now, but I did need to log back in.

Ugh, allergies are going crazy since I decapitated my grass. I'm starting to think I'm more allergic to weed/grass pollen than tree pollen.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

Yosheel wrote:

The site still sends me to the first page on each thread I visit if I click the title.

All the Forum threads i entered , i always started on the first page.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Soooo....E3 is next week. Anyone else going on media blackout on the day of the Digital Event until they're off work?

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

roy130390

Mankind has been ignoring this theme for too long and it makes me sick, I can't understand the indifference of people about it, and if we finally aknowledged this, the world would be a much better place.

Hawlucha is an amazing pokemon design, and it needs to be known. Spread the word.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

ogo79

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

the answer is jello

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

roy130390

ogo79 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

the answer is jello

I agree.
What is a man?! A misserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk, have at you!

ogo79

roy130390 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

the answer is jello

I agree.
What is a man?! A misserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk, have at you!

perhaps the same could be said of all religions

the_shpydar wrote:

Octane

There's this song stuck in my head... but I can't remember the name. It's Spanish (I think), so I don't know the lyrics either, I feel like it's pretty old though...

Octane

roy130390

@Octane does it feature in any film or program? do you remember the music video? do you know the genre?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic