Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 20,001 to 20,020 of 25,176

Delibheel

Hm that's right. I've never played Chrono trigger.

Ugh but it's an SNES game. And I definitely won't be leaving unspent points flying in the nether. Sorry, nuh-uh.

Also if I start getting more games I'll probably end up filling up one entire page again...

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

the_shpydar

I really need to remember to throw a bunch of points on the Wii this weekend. I had started trying to make a list of games i want to grab, but got distracted. I'll probably just throw $50 or something on there so i have it and that will likely cover anything that i want to grab.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Fooligan

@Meowpheel how much are snes games for you? Are the prices not basically the same as ours?

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Delibheel

800 points.

Which means if I get 1000 points, 200 points are left to rot.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Fooligan

No. No! Don't say that Meowph! Get 2000 points. Get Chrono Trigger then get two Sega genesis games for 600 points each. I suggest Zombies Ate My Neighbors if you don't already have it then any other genesis game that tickles your fancy.

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Delibheel

I've spent way too much on the Wii this month. 50 dollars. that's like 1000 pesos.

But... I'll keep it in mind...

Eh! My gameplay videos

Delibheel

Depending on the kind of taco it could be anywhere between 1000 and 40 tacos.

Unless you go to some fancy pancy place that sells "gourmet" tacos for dumb amounts of money.

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Octane

@Meowpheel 1000 tacos for $50? That means you can live an entire year off $50.

Octane

Delibheel

Well the tacos de un peso are popular as a novelty in some areas of the country, but as you may imagine, they are usually tiny.

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Late

You don't even want to know how much I spent on WiiWare games this month. Some of those games might never get rereleased on other platforms so I tried to get as many of the best ones as I could. Now I just need to find time to play them.

I don't understand why I went for NES Bubble Bobble back in the day when Bubble Bobble Plus! was just 3€ more and included the same levels + 100 more. I remember wondering which one I'd get but I don't remember the reason I went for the NES game. Maybe it was just nostalgia? I loved "Bubble Bobble also featuring Rainbow Islands" back when we had a PC with Windows 95. Everyone in my family remembers the music. I have kind of a weird story when it comes to Bubble Bobble but I don't think I'll share it since I'm not sure if I can trust my memory.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Blitzenexx

I've had Chrono Trigger for the DS sitting in the back of my backlog for over a year now...hmm....Might move that up the stack a little more. Never have played the game in any form yet.

Edited on by Blitzenexx

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Wii U VC), Majora's Mask 3D

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Vinny

It's funny how each Mega Drive add-on could kind of compensate for the other's flaw.
The Sega CD had a lot more space than a cartridge based system, but the color pallete was extremely limited.
The 32x on the other hand, had a much larger pallete and processing power, but it used cartridges.

For some hundreds of dollars back in the 90s, you could have a beast mode Mega Drive CD 32X with only 3 different power supplies! One hell of a deal!

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ogo79

Meowpheel wrote:

Assuming the only possible outcome of replying to a youtube post is "creepy romance"...

im here for the creepy romance

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Octane

The console seems to be in working order, the control stick is alright, but I've seen worse. It was pretty dirty though. I managed to clean most of the controller. It looks pretty good right now. The console itself looks fine on the outside, but I fear for what's inside. But that's a worry for another day.

Octane

Sanya_Claus

Sanya is now 2 years old. OwO

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Fooligan

Happy birthday, Sanya.
How old is that in cat years? Did you make a cake?

Sanya_Claus

...I don't really know how old she is in cat years. xD
I don't know much about cat/dog years in general. lol

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

SheldonRandoms

Someone had a joke 9/11 name in Rocket League, so @TheLZdragon decided to ram into said car and made them get REKT!

.....However, said team of bandits somehow prevailed in dah end, since LZ = QUACK and prefers Eevee BLEAH paws over Lucario's ADORABLE paws!

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena btw

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic