Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 201 to 220 of 96,243

Big_Boy_Chubs

Digimon:normal looking animals slightly altered, but then given weapons.
Pokemon:nolrmal looking animals slightly altered. done. period.

I will admit. I would give Digimon a chance if it came to 3ds (I think it is, too...).
Does anyone know what B-Daman are....kind of my new ubsession....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Big_Boy_Chubs

Eww.... whatever that thing on the top is....
I forgot that pokemon's name, but i know it pre-eveloution is poocheyena

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Big_Boy_Chubs

Okay, I've a question for someone on NL. @Usagi answer if you can. @DeviousCrossing @PokemonCrossing can any of you play acnl either today or wednesday?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Electricmastro

Man, I just saw "The Wolverine" today, and it made me curious to see if the other X-Men movies are on Netflix, but they aren't. :/

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Big_Boy_Chubs

you don't say....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Klimbatize

What's your sign?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

LordJumpMad

What's the time?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

You come here often?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

LzWinky

Kyloctopus wrote:

theblackdragon is such a dweeb~

I agree!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GuSolarFlare

let's talk about nonsense and madness! ................................................................................................................ forget it. I have nothing to say...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LordJumpMad

GuSilverFlame wrote:

let's talk about nonsense and madness!

Madness isn't supposed to make sense! It's only fun when it's senseless!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@LordJumpMad yes I know that's why I like it! every student needs its share of daily madness or their brain will fry from excessive rational thinking!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Electricmastro

I just had the realization that since the fact that Nintendo is releasing this previously Japan-only game, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recca, on the American Virtual Console leads me to believe that other Japanese exclusives have the potential to be released over here as well, such as Mother.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Usagi

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Okay, I've a question for someone on NL. @Usagi answer if you can. @DeviousCrossing @PokemonCrossing can any of you play acnl either today or wednesday?

i can play Wednesday:)

~***DREAM ADDRESS: 4700 3334 8701 ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ***

friend code:4425-1910-3821

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1910-3821

GuSolarFlare

I should have waited to get AC:NL instead of buying PM:SS in my birthday.... now I'm the only living person with a 3DS that's not playing it, I wouldn't care if it was offline but I love multiplayer games.......

my Backloggery

CrimsonFire

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I should have waited to get AC:NL instead of buying PM:SS in my birthday.... now I'm the only living person with a 3DS that's not playing it, I wouldn't care if it was offline but I love multiplayer games.......

Actually you're not,i dont have it either,neither does a few people that i know

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic