Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,981 to 2,000 of 96,243

Auracle

Gioku wrote:

Guys! The 2000th post is just over the horizon! I can already start to see it now!
Untitled

Yesh! Milestone alert!
I'll be gone this evening, so you guys better not pass it without me.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

@theblackdragon 99 is still young!?!?!?! lol

I'd better stop with the jokes here, even though I already gave my opinion to Chubs before "whatever you chose do it fast"

@Trululu don't worry it'll all be destroyed at the 1999 after 7 min and 7 secs xD but the armagedon might come 5 posts too late xD

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Big_Boy_Chubs

being 99 is sure tough...
Okay 2000th post, here we go...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

look at this image @Sleepingmudkip posted in another thread!
Untitled
I can't stop laughing

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Jani-Koblaney

Chinese food sounds really good now..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Big_Boy_Chubs

WTV that's sorta racist

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

KingDunsparce

I call post 2000. I'm setting up the fireworks display.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

so next subject: what do you do to relieve stress?

my Backloggery

Klimbatize

theblackdragon wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

so, there's these two girls. I like one of them, but found out that the other on likes me. They're both pretty, and i have no idea what to do.

if you don't like the one that likes you, just be honest with her about it — you're interested in her sister, not her. it seems like the crappy thing to do, but be as nice as possible about it. in the long run it'll save her a lot of pain and get her going after someone else who maybe likes her back instead.

WRONG.

Because...

theblackdragon wrote:

...you're young and you'll have plenty of 'likes' and 'crushes' before you start getting serious with anyone for reals, so have fun testing the waters of puppy love :3

Which means go for the one that digs you. Especially if she's hot enough. That's the most important thing at this stage anyway.

Plus, you would know if the girl you like likes you back. She would let you know in some way. Obviously she doesn't. So, since you're young and have plenty of relationships ahead of you that have virtually no chance of lasting "forever", go for the girl that likes you right now. It's not a crime to break up with someone if it doesn't work out. Who knows, maybe you'll wind up digging this girl who likes you.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Big_Boy_Chubs

listen to wiz kalihfa, @GuSilverFlame

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi so he can put it next to his throne?

my Backloggery

KingDunsparce

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

WTV that's sorta racist

Not really. He's saying he wants to eat some Chinese food. Just like someone saying, they are hungry for some steak or something. It'd be rasict if he said he hated Asian people because they made bad food or something.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson

Sleepingmudkip

GuSilverFlame wrote:

look at this image @Sleepingmudkip posted in another thread!
Untitled
I can't stop laughing

thank you i lol when i found this...i wish i knew who made this

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

Klimbatize wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

so, there's these two girls. I like one of them, but found out that the other on likes me. They're both pretty, and i have no idea what to do.

if you don't like the one that likes you, just be honest with her about it — you're interested in her sister, not her. it seems like the crappy thing to do, but be as nice as possible about it. in the long run it'll save her a lot of pain and get her going after someone else who maybe likes her back instead.

WRONG.

Because...

theblackdragon wrote:

...you're young and you'll have plenty of 'likes' and 'crushes' before you start getting serious with anyone for reals, so have fun testing the waters of puppy love :3

Which means go for the one that digs you. Especially if she's hot enough. That's the most important thing at this stage anyway.

Plus, you would know if the girl you like likes you back. She would let you know in some way. Obviously she doesn't. So, since you're young and have plenty of relationships ahead of you that have virtually no chance of lasting "forever", go for the girl that likes you right now. It's not a crime to break up with someone if it doesn't work out. Who knows, maybe you'll wind up digging this girl who likes you.

The girl i like punches my shoulder whenever i see her, we hang out at lunch, and talk A LOT...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

hey 2000!

my Backloggery

Jani-Koblaney

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

WTV that's sorta racist

You obviously don't know what racism is if you think that's racist..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

KingDunsparce

Let the fireworks begin! Untitled

Edited on by KingDunsparce

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic