Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 96,481

sugarpixel

@Big_Boy_Chubs: god, I wish I was in that situation... choosing between two good things is much better than choosing between two bad things, but both can be just as difficult... I'd go with whatever I thought I had the best chance with.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Ideal_Hero

Gioku wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

meh! No use asking strangers on a nintendo site....maybe i'll ask people on tumblr....

Because that's such a better idea... I'd say that NL is probably one of the friendliest places on the internet. I'd feel comfortable asking for advice here any day.

Untitled
Any other big Peanuts fans around here?

Untitled

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

GuSolarFlare

@Big_Boy_Chubs I was almost in your situation once, but I had 0% chance with the girl I liked and the girl that liked me was a freaking stalker.... my opinion is that you shouldn't lose time no matter what you chose make it fast!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CanisWolfred

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

so, there's these two girls. I like one of them, but found out that the other on likes me. They're both pretty, and i have no idea what to do.

Thank your lucky stars and be happy you're not me? That's what I'd do.

...but seriously, what Gioku said. If the girl who likes you seems like she could be a good thing, go for it. If not, continue pursuing the other girl. Just give it some serious consideration (but not too much! don't miss your chance if you decide it's worth it!), because you don't want to get sucked into a relationship with a girl you don't actually like.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

Ideal_Hero wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

meh! No use asking strangers on a nintendo site....maybe i'll ask people on tumblr....

Because that's such a better idea... I'd say that NL is probably one of the friendliest places on the internet. I'd feel comfortable asking for advice here any day.

Untitled
Any other big Peanuts fans around here?

Untitled

Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Klimbatize

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

so, there's these two girls. I like one of them, but found out that the other on likes me. They're both pretty, and i have no idea what to do.

How old are you? My advice will vary based on your answer.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

GuSolarFlare

@Klimbatize" rel="nofollow">@Klimbatize wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

you are going to tell him to do stuff that would get him in trouble if he's underaged? or in jail if he's an adult?

my Backloggery

Klimbatize

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Klimbatize" rel="nofollow">@Klimbatize wrote:

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

or in jail if he's an adult?

Well, "What state do you live in" was going to be my next question.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

GuSolarFlare

@Klimbatize oh I think I know what you were going to say....

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@CanisWolfred his profile says he's 99

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred: yeah, me too. I'll believe he's 99 when pigs fly, lol.

somebody's going to post a picture of a flying pig now, aren't they... >.<

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

GuSilverFlame wrote:

99? And asking for advice on girls!? O_e
Untitled
^Wait, is she one of the girls you like? Playah.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuSolarFlare

Trululu wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

99? And asking for advice on girls!? O_e
Untitled
^Wait, is she one of the girls you like? Playah.

Untitled
I'd expect no less from Kururu(I mean Trululu)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

theblackdragon

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

if you don't like the one that likes you, just be honest with her about it — you're interested in her sister, not her. it seems like the crappy thing to do, but be as nice as possible about it. in the long run it'll save her a lot of pain and get her going after someone else who maybe likes her back instead.

as for the one you actually like, good luck. :3 it's a strange situation, but you're young and you'll have plenty of 'likes' and 'crushes' before you start getting serious with anyone for reals, so have fun testing the waters of puppy love :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic