Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 19,521 to 19,540 of 96,530

Late

I played bunch of Splatoon 2 last week since I was visiting my family and they have connection I can use to play online. Now I'm back at my own apartment and I'm using my phone to share internet connection to my other devices like I've been doing for years now. I've never been able to play Splatoon 2 with that connection since it has strict NAT or something else that prevents playing games like Splatoon and Mario Kart. I can play Rocket League, though.

But today, a miracle happened. After 5 minutes of searching, I got a full team and was able to play a match of Rainmaker. The stages changed and I found another match for Splat Zones. I still get the " Unable to connect to the other consoles" error most of the time while trying to find people to play with but the actual matches work flawlessly. Let's see if I can enter a third match.

EDIT: The third match took over 10 minutes before I got in. The second match took under a minute to start and this time I got to the waiting for players screen fast so I hope I won't wait that long now. Seems like it can find players as long as I get this far.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Octane

@Meowpheel Yay, it's almost that time of the year when I get to stuff my face with chocolate eggs.

Octane

Fooligan

Chocolate? Did you say chocolate?! Chocolate?! Chocolate! CHOCOLATE!

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Luna_110

Holy moly! Good to hear you're alright Meowpheel. That could have definitively be worse.

And yay for chocolate!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

I forgot an easter chocolate bunny in the car.

Quite amusingly, only the face melted.

MIND. BLOWN!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Awright I completed my project of filling up one the first page of my Wii before the Wii Shop Channel (effectively) closes down this month. I had more games on my first Wii (replaced it when it stopped reading discs), but those went to the WiiU. So I tried to keep it to new games I don't have anywhere else.

Ugh why are these games so expensive... Anyway. I guess this will be the permanent first page for this Wii:

Wii disc game, Mii Channel, Photo Channel, Internet Channel
Mario Party 2, Super Smash Bros, Pokemon Puzzle League, Kirby's Avalanche
Tetris Party """Online""", Super Mario 64, Phantasy Star, Pokemon Rumble

Yeah I've never played the original Mario 64, I had a hard time deciding between a Zelda or that one. I kinda want to replace the internet channel, since it's so updated it's pretty useless, but I don't really want to buy more wii points...

Edit: Hm I guess I could replace it with Netflix. I wonder how long will that be supported.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

Well this morning I woke up with my voice completely back...for about a few seconds. Ugh...TwT

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tyranexx

I actually have Super Mario 64 on my Wii U, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. I briefly tried the DS version back in the day but couldn't for the life of me get used to the awkward control schemes. The mini-games also felt like old hat to me, but that was mainly because I played New Super Mario Bros. shortly before that game; they share some mini-games, though from what I understand SM64 DS came first. :shrug:

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Eel

I used to have the DS version. Gave it to my big brother alongside an old 3DS and he promptly lost them both.

Yeah I first played the minigames on nsmb but they were awesome back then. SM64 has more games I think....

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

TOUGHDUDE94

There is a indie games showcase on the 20th of March

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Anti-Matter

andrew20 wrote:

There is a indie games showcase on the 20th of March

On what time for West Indonesia Zone ?

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

I used to have the DS version. Gave it to my big brother alongside an old 3DS and he promptly lost them both.

Yeah I first played the minigames on nsmb but they were awesome back then. SM64 has more games I think....

I gave my copy to my sister. For all I know she still has it; she barely uses her DS Lite these days.

I think it might have. Didn't they unlock over time or something? (Which shows how much I quickly lost interest).

I'm hoping that trying the original version will help me appreciate SM64 a lot more, polygons and all.

SheldonRandoms

My sister keeps sending THESE ROO emails about weight loss pills....

....I ALWAYS KNEW SHE WAS A SPAMBOT ALL ALONG!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Eel

I've been playing the first Phantasy Star. It's... Very different from the sequels.

I quite like it, actually. I've been enjoying it more than 2 and 3.

The fact I can tell what each item and spell is supposed to do by reading the name is already a big improvement.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Vinny

There was a remake of Phantasy Star 1 for the PS2 called Phantasy Star Generation, but it was never released in english. It was part of a series of remakes of Saturn games for the PS2 called Sega Ages 2500, which also never made it into the west. Not even the PS2 remake of Nights was localized.

As much as I love the Mega Drive, Sega has already made tons of compilations about the console. I think it's about time they started working on bringing some Saturn games to modern consoles, since a lot of games are still exclusive to that hardware.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic