Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 96,243

CanisWolfred

Oh wait, Gravity Rush 2 was announced! And by "announced", it was part of a demo reel that Sony had playing at their booth. -_- Could you at least try to advertise your good games, Sony?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! So I've filmed the newest Bumpity short, and it's awesome, but I just cannot seem to get the music and the video together... at school, we have Final Cut Pro, which is only for Mac. At home, on my laptop, I have Windows Movie Maker, which doesn't work for whatever reason and only exports a totally back video - with the music. I've been trying every video editing option under the sun, all to know avail... it's incredibly frustrating! D:<

...so we're all gonna have to wait a bit...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! So I've filmed the newest Bumpity short, and it's awesome, but I just cannot seem to get the music and the video together... at school, we have Final Cut Pro, which is only for Mac. At home, on my laptop, I have Windows Movie Maker, which doesn't work for whatever reason and only exports a totally back video - with the music. I've been trying every video editing option under the sun, all to know avail... it's incredibly frustrating! D:<

Yeah, I can agree with you on Movie Maker. I assume you're using the newer version, right? They really messed it up. It feels so limited and broken.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Freakazoid

So this thread is talking about nonesense? Seems somewhat funny first i gota promote myself and deem u to whatch the freakazoid episodes im sure u gonna find em in the internet.

Second i just finished working and on my way home. So happy since it was the last day this week XD gota love our shift system

Sign this petition to bring rts to the wii u

http://www.change.org/petitions/software-developers-bring-the-real-time-strategy-genre-to-the-wii-u

Ideal_Hero

Hey, I just thought of a fun idea. I think that it would be cool if this thread had some polls. I'll set some poles up right now.
Edit: Whoops. I guess that's not a good link. Just imagine flagpole. It's a pun.

Edited on by Ideal_Hero

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku that's not nonsense, that's crazy talk, it makes perfect sense.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

WinterWarm

@Gioku

Thanks!

Revolution's back on today!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

Check out Cinelerra, it's a lot like the Mac one from what I have heard, and I think there's a Windows version.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Gioku wrote:

Wow, I was so frustrated, I replaced "no" with "know", lol.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I only noticed the mistake now that you pointed it.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Big_Boy_Chubs

i need advice....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

GuSolarFlare

@Big_Boy_Chubs what happened?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

meh! No use asking strangers on a nintendo site....maybe i'll ask people on tumblr....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

GuSolarFlare

studies show that it's easier to both help and ask for help to total strangers that share any interest! but other studies show that one less person to help means less work (that second part is a joke)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

meh! No use asking strangers on a nintendo site....maybe i'll ask people on tumblr....

Because that's such a better idea... I'd say that NL is probably one of the friendliest places on the internet. I'd feel comfortable asking for advice here any day.

Untitled
Any other big Peanuts fans around here?

Edited on by sugarpixel

Big_Boy_Chubs

so, there's these two girls. I like one of them, but found out that the other on likes me. They're both pretty, and i have no idea what to do.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic