Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 19,201 to 19,220 of 96,476

Luna_110

I'll enjoy all the discounts on chocolate tomorrow!

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Vinny

Meowpheel wrote:

In my country it's also used to celebrate friendship. Not just romance.

So, go eat a chocolate.

In mine they moved it over to June, because it falls close to the carnival week.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Tyranexx

Untitled

Luna_110 wrote:

This makes it worth it.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

LuigibrineTheGreat

I'm fine being single.
Besides, don't some of us have waifus and husbandos that can be substituted?

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

Untitled

Luna_110 wrote:

This makes it worth it.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

It's already 16 February 2018 !
Chinese New Year !
Year of Dog ! (Woof...)
So, today i will go to my nearest Chinese temple to pray for Great fortune just for Nintendo, so Nintendo Switch will outselling ps4 again, LABO will be a Huge Success, Pokemon & Animal Crossing will be announced for Switch during year 2018, 3DS will keep getting decent new games to play.
Pray for the Best of Nintendo, guys. 🙏

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Late

Had a dream where Nintendo posted a video on their YouTube page, might have been Nintendo Minute, where they drew bunch of Nintendo characters. Then they started drawing Final Fantasy characters instead and announced that Final Fantasy 9 is coming to Switch. FF9 confirmed. You heard it here first.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

ogo79

UntitledUntitledUntitled
you all have a great weekend

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

Putting money that close to the pizza is probably grosser.

Yeah, who knows where that pizza has been.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

SheldonRandoms

I may or may nadda have been at a Toy's R Us today

I also may or may nadda have saw some guy really fast walking and almost crashed into THESE roo, I mean really, he rushed to the funko pops and dat sentence was in sorta third person. He was at the funko pops, looking at them, and of course his shirt was kinda small and he was bending over and looking behind rows of boxes for whatever.

I also also may or may nadda have just looked at this other display of funko pops that he passed by to look at the bigger row of them or something, and just spotted a Hit funko pop from Dragon Ball Super, who is an exclusive at Toy's R Us and is difficult to find due to his production being MOAR limited since many store closures or something. Right now the prices for him are double on ebay.

I also also also may or may nadda have bought the only Hit funko pop from DAT Toy's R Us ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Meowpheel wrote:

Was this person a kangaroo?

I think he was a DORK, I would know since i'm a kangaroo with a garage full of jawbreakers.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

If anybody is grossed out by their physical cash, i'll gladly take it off your hands ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tyranexx

Link-Hero wrote:

For anyone that's wondering what Meowpheel is talking about. Besides new and fresh money from ATM's or the bank, every bill has small traces of feces, saliva, food borne bacteria, and cocaine on them.

Every.
Single.
One.

It's the reason why I don't use physical cash anymore.

I still use physical cash, but stuff like that is why I make sure I wash my hands after handling money.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic